Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Since Eddie Guerrero is considered a luchador, I put him WAY ahead of Rey in pretty much every area. Many people mistake the term as a reference to masked wrestlers but that is not true. Plus, if you're going to make a comment like 'greatest luchador', you want to make sure you know your luchadores very well

on topic id like to see a feud with daniel bryan for rey mysterio when he returns as i think they would have very entertaining matches

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Since Eddie Guerrero is considered a luchador, I put him WAY ahead of Rey in pretty much every area. Many people mistake the term as a reference to masked wrestlers but that is not true. Plus, if you're going to make a comment like 'greatest luchador', you want to make sure you know your luchadores very well
    Tiger mask? Does he count. Yeah he counts. Was he better than rey? Probably. Anyway. I want rey back!

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LMPunker View Post
    on topic id like to see a feud with daniel bryan for rey mysterio when he returns as i think they would have very entertaining matches
    I like that idea. I think he is suppose to be back in the next month or two, and seeing these two face off could be really interesting. It would be a great way to keep D-Bry extremely relevant without being in the title scene. Though, I'd like to see D-Bry hold the WHC later this year again