View Poll Results: Who is the better one?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wade Barett

28 45.16%
  • Cody Rhodes

34 54.84%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

IWC WWE Superstar Tournament: Wade Barett vs Cody Rhodes

Finally, it has come back....again! Welcome to another edition of our tournament. I am sorry that I haven't been putting these out, thanks to school, BUT WE WILL GET THIS OVER WITH!!! We will get this done, no matter what. Every match is drawn randomly from a hat and you are voting for your overall favourite. Thank you for all your votes and it is awesome seeing everyone's opinion.

Last time, William Regal advances over Booker T

In this round two match-up, we have a doozy. Coming back strong with two up and comers. We have the Injured Englishman, Wade Barett, vs the Dashing one, Cody Rhodes.

VOTE!!!
    ...and comment
    http://i.imgur.com/5pZdU5D.gif

Blog Entries
    Cody Rhodes.

Better in-ring skills than Barrett and his mic skills are pretty even with his. Barrett has the presence and look of a world champion champion but that's his only factor that puts him over Rhodes.

Blog Entries
    Ahhh another tough one for me.
    I think Rhodes tips it marginally for me. Like K2, I think Rhodes is better in the ring. Both have similar mic skill, and although Wade is the one who has more of a World Champ look about him, Rhodes does have the look for me too. He's bulked up quite a bit since his Legacy days, and I can see him winning the strap in 2012/13.

So yeah, I'll plump for Rhodes!

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
    Blog Entries
    There's something about Barrett that really clicks with me. I feel he could carry the Raw brand at some point soon and I hope once he recovers from his injury, they put him back on Raw.

Although with a SmackDown superstar challenging CM Punk for Raw's title this week, I'm not sure how relevant brand separation is to his push.

You're welcome!!

Blog Entries
    This is incredibly too hard for me but I went with Barrett, maybe my favorite in the biz right now, at least almost. Cody oversells a bit too much in my opinion to consider his wrestling ability among the best

Wade > Cody.

Say no more.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Wade > Cody.

Say no more.
    See I knew I liked you for a reason austin haha. I have to agree. Wade is better than Rhodes

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    See I knew I liked you for a reason austin haha. I have to agree. Wade is better than Rhodes
    It's how I roll...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    It's how I roll...
    And these are how my eyes roll.

My 1st reply, to one of these. Good concept, by the way!

I voted for Cody "Dashing" Rhodes, bc he is very talented in the ring, & alot more so, on the mic. than Wade, whose also, great at both too, but Cody imo, has "IT" more than Wade. Cody's in my top 5, & Wade's in my upper top 10, at the moment. I liked Cody, in Legacy. His look, mic skills, & wrestling abilities, impress me greatly. So I go with Cody, on this one!