Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Tartarus View Post
    Nice piece of work Van!

You'll have to bear with me until the weekend, before I get my stuff rolling here (bloody work) but post away guys, post away!!
    Glad you enjoyed it pal

You and the lads may enjoy the next edition. It involves heavily with Suarez. ;D

Thought it was be a decent first edition for this thread though

Who would have thought Wade was a fan of the Italian League! JJ will be so confused right now..

In other news:

In the Super Clasico Club America beat Chivas 1-0 Sorry Pau!

A second half goal from the Incredible Hulk kept Porto at the top of the league and one step closer to keeping hold of the title after beating Braga 1-0 Forca Porto!

Benfica's title aspirations were dealt a huge blow after they were beating 1-0 by Sporting Lisbon, A first half penalty from Ricky Van Wolfswinkel!

And Real madrid are currently beating rivals Athletico madrid 3-1 so far.. A hartrick from the Portuguese prince Ronaldo!! <3

Edit: Make that 4-1 Jose Callejon with the finish and Man of the Match Ronaldo with the assist!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Watched highlights of both the Manchester games:

Wigan: Say what you want about them. I realise they're not exactly good but what they lack in skill they make up for in will power. They never give up. They should've left the Premier League ages ago and yet they've never been relegated. Every single time I think they're dead and buried they win. Tonight they did very well and anyone who supports them should cling to tonight for a very long time.

Manchester United: I realise many people on EWN are fans of this team but the truth sometimes hurts. Officiating was piss poor. Decisions went both teams way when it shouldn't of. Wigan had a disallowed goal for a stupid reason. You mean De Gea can't push a guy who he pushed forward with ease in an early corner? Evans should've been sent off. Although Wigan shouldn't of had a corner and you should've had a penalty so we'll call it even. Still, United didn't take any of their chances whilst Wigan did. Simple really, United lost. You barely had any actual chances, you played piss poor and Wigan deserved to beat you.

West Brom: You need a better keeper. I don't really know what else to say, WBA tried and it just wasn't your night.

Manchester City: I'm starting to think Richards is incredibly unlucky. That defender getting in the way is like the 3 time this season he should've scored. (Hit the bar at Sunderland, disallowed goal at Swansea, this.)
    Nasri is playing a lot better these days. A tad unlucky to miss a few shots but he got a nice assists and looked quite dangerous in attack.
    We've really missed Tevez, hope he stays for another season. Not fully forgiven him but I can't asked for much more than what he's doing now.
    Aguero <3
    Silva had a great game, hopefully he finds he beast form again.
    Defence did very well as well tonight.
    We looked like the team that could score a stupid amount. A performance we needed to boost our confidence.

Now...for Norwich away... :S

Nice post Van, I agree with most except for West Brom needing a keeper, Foster has had a cracking season and his poor defence has let him down, although they made 6 changes against one of the best teams around.

They're safe and will probably not win many games from now until the end of the season.

I do like Aguero and Tevez up top together

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Nice post Van, I agree with most except for West Brom needing a keeper, Foster has had a cracking season and his poor defence has let him down, although they made 6 changes against one of the best teams around.

They're safe and will probably not win many games from now until the end of the season.

I do like Aguero and Tevez up top together
    Fair enough pal about the bolded. I haven't watched enough WBA to really say that but he had a bad shift against us.

I'm catch 22 with Aguero and Tevez together.

Brilliant for us. But also brilliant for Argentina. A team I never want to see lift the world cup in my lifetime :S

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Fair enough pal about the bolded. I haven't watched enough WBA to really say that but he had a bad shift against us.

I'm catch 22 with Aguero and Tevez together.

Brilliant for us. But also brilliant for Argentina. A team I never want to see lift the world cup in my lifetime :S
    Not his best game against City but they bombareded him with shots all day.

I don't think they'll play for Argentina very much, usually it's Messi, Aguero and Di Maria with Higuain sometimes and Lavezzi who's been immense so no need to worry about those 3 for Argentina but they have Messi anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Wade (sorry Mojo ) actually likes Serie A ???

Although I do remember those Sunday afternoons on Channel 4 fondly myself
    There is a little JJ inside everyone

Blog Entries
    When we last left off. The Boro wonder keeper had finished his season with a runner-up League Cup medal, a respectable 2nd in the championship to make them promoted to the EPL and the best defensive record overall so I can't complain with that really.

So the gaffa was pretty happy with my performances apparently and said they'd offer me another contract. It was a tempting offer don't get me wrong. From £20k per week + 20% clean sheet bonus they offered me £25k and I'd assume the same bonus.

But alas, the sand of the hourglass were up for the Vanny-poo and 'Boro.

My other choices were:

- Fulham who finished 8th, for the same amount of dosh.
    - Crewe Alexandria, 20th in League 2. I'd become captain but on a 3k contract...*pats Crewe on the head of at least trying*
    - MK Dons who got promoted, piss poor money as well

Wasn't looking very appealing in all honesty. My guy was worth £18.5 million at the time! I was hoping for at least a tiny gem in these optio--SUDDENLY!

From a distance! There it was. The offer I had been waiting all my life for! It was Bari...Nah, just kidding. It was Lazio. Who finished 4th (I thought this mean champions league but Seria A being inferior to the EPL means top 3 get that and 4th and 5th get Europa League) and were offering me £80k a week?! For European football as well?!

Sign me up!

And there it was lads. I'd reached Europe, I'd joined a team that I thought could achieve great things.

I get the feeling I'm going to have to give you a bit of backstory here. Ya see in FIFA 12. Teams can get bought out and get a stupid amount of money to spend on players. Leeds United got bought out whilst I was with Middlesbrough. I didn't mention it since we all know what happened the last night Leeds had money

Well Lazio were 1 of the teams in Seria A to be bought. They bought quite a few brilliant players too. A few I've never heard of but in about 4 in average 80s level for £10-30 million each. Myself for £18.5 million we'll say (My price at the time) and some guy called Luis Suarez. He was okay...I guess. Nothing special.

Wait! What am I saying Suarez was an absolute powerhouse in this season! No lie. But we'll get to that.

How did I do? Well:

Europa League:
    Interesting cup. I personally was hoping for Everton everytime we advanced because I wanted to get my revenge on them for beating me in the League Cup final. Sadly this didn't happen as they went out round of 16 to Sporting CP We had to qualify over someone a lot weaker. Over the 2 legs it finished 4-1 and I want you to remember that 1 goal.
    Mainly due to the fact of in our group we had Schalke of Germany and 2 'How did you even qualify' teams. We would even up 1 point behind Schalke with 3 wins and 3 draws whilst they only lost to us once and drew the other. But I would end up not letting any goals in throughout the group stage. It was incredibly weird. The clean sheet table I was destroying with 7 clean sheets already!

The following round we would get Valencia who did poop in the Champions League. We beat them 2-0 after 2 legs. Bayern Leverkusen next, they knocked Arsenal the previous round and did it with ease. This surely won't be an easy fixtu--Wait what...5-0?! God damn Suarez. Calm the fuck down!

The quarters would see rivals Roma and Lazio battle it out. I'm not going to tell you every save both keepers did but the amount of shots we both saved over the 2 games was stupid. It finished 0-0 AET and this was going down to pens.

Lazio would take an early lead with the combo of Suarez and Hooligan X which pleased my penis...until the rest of Lazio tried the crossbar challenge from where pens are taken. Needless to say, this made me floppy. The floppyness ended up costing us and we were knocked out of Europe.

This truly left a massive sour taste in my mouth. I'd gone so many games and only let 1 goal in to be defeated through penalties...Me and Suarez weren't happy!

FA Cup (Italy's version):

I came. I saw. I came. I'm going to be honest with you. Anyone we faced, we destroyed. Even Juventus in the quarters would get destroyed, although they would get the last laugh as we faced them 1 week later and in that time they bought Mario Ballotelli. We would lose 4-0 with him getting 4...I was serious pissed. Anywho, VHX would copy he Europe form and not let any goals in all cup. I was very proud of that stat I'll point out. But wasn't exactly challenging. We would

beat Palermo 3-0 in the final. I had 2 shots all game to save.

I get the feeling I'm the first person on EWN to use the spoiler tag for what it truly was meant for. :S

Seria A:

I'm not going to bore you with certain game stories. But mid-way through the season I unlocked the GK goes up for corners trait, which I added. So I actually scored 3 very important goals through the season which I'm pretty proud of. I also managed to gain a handful of assists all thanks to Suarez being able to destroy people in defence and smash it into the net. Happy days.
    Lazio would win the league after 36 games just over AC Milan and Genoa, who were also bought out.

That's it really. This edition was a more serious 1 methinks. So let's fuck up the ending!

Let's just say the manager of Lazio, Jerry Junkie or for time sake...JJ. Was a bit of a smelly goose. He was racist to Suarez (Yeah, go figure.) Disrespectful to VHX for being English and an overall idiot that at times, showed he didn't know what to do and was leeching off Suarez's ability to be the top scorer and Vans ability to have mostly clean sheet most matches.

Van would not want to stick around for another season and would look at his options!

- Chelsea - LOL No
    - Man City - Tempting, but I'd like to save the EPL for a later date
    - Barcalona - ...FUCK YEAH! 110K a week?! 5% clean sheet bonus?! Sign me up!

So the next season will be Van Hooligan X. Barca's #1 keeper!

Chivas have lost yet again
    2 games I go they lose

I am hoping to get a real buzz on with this thread the weekend!!