EPL
    mexican league
    MLS
    Pau, our roving reporter in Mexico!

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Tartarus View Post
    Pau, our roving reporter in Mexico!
    When are we starting this stuff?

Blog Entries
    I'm so boring, I only get time to watch EPL, Europa League and the Champions League. It's mainly because I watch too much wrestling (WWE (6 hours a week + PPVs) TNA (3 hours a week + PPVs) ROH (1 hour a week + DVDs & PPVs) and RKK (2 hours a week). On average I'm watching like 16 hours of wrestling a week, so you can understand why my football viewing is limited
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    When are we starting this stuff?
    If you have stuff, post away.

I just have to wait until I get home from work later. This is for all of ya!

Quote Originally Posted by Robareid View Post
    I'm so boring, I only get time to watch EPL, Europa League and the Champions League. It's mainly because I watch too much wrestling (WWE (6 hours a week + PPVs) TNA (3 hours a week + PPVs) ROH (1 hour a week + DVDs & PPVs) and RKK (2 hours a week). On average I'm watching like 16 hours of wrestling a week, so you can understand why my football viewing is limited
    The joys of DVR and Fast Forward!

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Tartarus View Post
    If you have stuff, post away.

I just have to wait until I get home from work later. This is for all of ya!
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSS

I don't need my chivas thread anymore

Blog Entries

Vanity story #1: Middlesbrough

Posting this here as well to start this bad boy off

Just so you know. This is on world class difficulty and only controlling my keeper. Also my memory isn't always the best so I've forgotten a few things here and there but it is all true.

Should be pretty BEAST!

My pro is called Van Hooligan X (;D) He is a goalkeeper and started as 77. This was mainly to tank the keeper accomplishments for my virtual pro. So which team did I start with. Well I wanted to pick someone from my region, Yorkshire. At the time I was talking to Tomsta over Xbox so I picked Middlesbrough! (Although semi-Yorkshire rejects I don't mind them ;P)

Middlesbrough had a decent start to the season. After 16 games we have 9 wins 7 draws and the best defence in the championship. West Ham United were running away with it though and would end up never being caught and finishing 1st. But who cares about them!

League Cup:

'Boro would have a really great run.
    1-1 vs Wycombe. Beat them on pens. Funny thing is I didn't save 1 pen, they missed most themselves XD
    0-0 vs Bournemouth. Beats them on pen.
    0-0 vs Norwich. Beat them on pens. 3-0 in the first 3 rounds.
    We would beat Charlton and a few others who I forget. Including Spurs after losing 2-1 away. We would win 3-2 in altogether to reach the final!

Meanwhile in the FA Cup:

We beat Blackpool, Southampton, Bolton aaaand maybe Chelsea 14-0 (Okay I admit it, I may have turned sliders up for us and down for them. I didn't score any of them but I REALLY hate Chelsea!)
    In the Quarter-final I would have Arsenal at home. That drew 3-3. Bullshit goals from both sides really.
    The replay at their stadium would be 1 of my favourites since I went up last minute and scored!
    My first goal! We would steal the game in extra time as well to record a brilliant win!

Sadly the semis wouldn't be fun as we got a massive reality check by Aguero from Man City and 1 derp defender.

Aguero shoots, defender gets in my way when I dive and it slides past both of us. 6 minutes later Aguero does a bad cross but the same cunt tries to blast it away but blasts it into my net...Then at the end of the game he gives away a penalty. Wesley Snejider (Aye apparently City bought him, shame we won't IRL like) puts the pen away but I guess the correct way.
    3-0 and Boro are out of the FA Cup

Wondering what happened in the League Cup final?

No. No-one cares.

Oh...Well stop reading then? That or stop being smelly...Anyway, get this lads.

Everton vs Middlesborough in the League Cup final. A spot in Europe up for grabs!

Final score: 1-1 AET!
    This motherfuckers going to penalties!

Boro gained the advantage early on thanks to a BEAST save from their well hung hero ;D

Sadly Thomson hit the post

Eventually Everton would only need to score 1 pen to win it. Gibson would be a disrespectful cunt and place it right through the middle.

During the medal ceremony when the teams were shaking hands. Van would punch Gibson straight in the face! KO'ing him! So Van got the last laugh! Their was an uproar in the media. Hell The Sun even tried to do actual journalism it was that big! Sadly Frank Lampard opened a fast food shop for just himself and Adrian Chiles so that became bigger news 2 days after for them. The FA would ban Van for the next 6 games and Gibson would be out for the rest of the season for series brain damage. What a punch!

...Didn't buy that did ya... Well turns out next game I'd get a wrist injury and miss 6 games...Thought my version would be more interesting though, plus I'd like revenge on Gibson for doing something very disrespectful. The Lampard and Chiles thing is true though, they should go to Weight-Watchers.

So even though we had 2 really great cup runs, the main target was and always was promotion to the promised land, the English Premier League.

For 9/10 of the season it was a battle for 2nd against Blackpool. Remember only 2 teams go up automatically and I didn't want to go through the play-offs.

By the time my injur--Err! Suspension was over, we were about 5 points off with 6 games left.

Want the good news or the bad news?

Neither really...

God damn you...Go away then!

Good news
    Blackpool hit a shitstreak!

Bad news
    Boro hit a shitstreak!

We had 4 0-0s in a row whilst they either drew or lost. But the 2nd to last game looked like we were going to draw 0-0 again until Tudgay got his 20th of the season in the 90th minute to give us the 3 points. Which made us tie on points with Blackpool. Thankfully we have superior GD making us second.

The last game of the season was pretty boring. We won 3-1 and they won 1-0 so no change at all and we did get promoted!

After the massive disappointment in the 2 cups I was just glad I made Boro take 2nd. Oh, if you're feeling sorry for Blackpool. Don't, they went up through the play-offs lol.

Stats:
    Appearences: 59
    Wins: 39
    Draws: 14
    Losses: 6
    Goals: 1
    Assists: 0
    Clean Sheets: 39
    Man of the match awards: 6

So that was the first season over and done with. My player was 84 rated overall after this season with most of the accomplishments done.

Next year will be more fun though people
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Nice piece of work Van!

You'll have to bear with me until the weekend, before I get my stuff rolling here (bloody work) but post away guys, post away!!

Dutch league all the way
    ‚Äč