Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Who wants to watch Chivas play?

Blog Entries
    Think it's time I added 1 game to this thread properly for ya MoJo.

Columbus Crew vs Vancouver Whitecaps.

Crowd is pretty dead. Zero chants. All you can really hear is Vuvuzelas :S I'd say 1/3 of the stadium is filled. Columbus must not be well supported since Whitecaps stadium is usually full.

First half:

Columbus' half easily. They had 1 disallowed goal after 4 minutes from bringing 1 of our guys down in a corner. Shitty defending from us so we got off lightly.

The Crew would get a 2nd disallowed goal after being offside. Close but was offside. The stupid commentator said that was inches but if it really wasn't. They were close but not inches difference. Stupid Columbus commentators...

Whitecaps had only 1 decent shot. Beast run by 1 of our strikers. Good safe save and the rebound went miles over.

Crew had another corner and the guy heads it back into the middle to bicycle kick and hit the bar. Would've been a great goal. Even by Premier League standards.

They would go onto finish the half with 2 okay shots but Joe Cannon is a good keeper. Saved both.

I can easily save that our defending and midfielder is where we need to become stronger. At times they're terrible.

0-0. With The Crew dominating.

Second half:

Columbus carrying on what were doing.

Remember in World Cup 2002 when Ronaldinho beat Seaman with that free kick? Y.P. Lee did that EXACT goal. Keeper never saw it coming. 1-0 Vancouver!

Nothing really else happened. Boring second. Columbus carried on dominating but just didn't happen for them. Whitecaps scored against the run of play and we won 1-0.

Hey, 1-0 win is a 1-0 win. I'll take it.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Andres Guardado from Deportivo Coruña moving to Valencia

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Think it's time I added 1 game to this thread properly for ya MoJo.

Columbus Crew vs Vancouver Whitecaps.

Crowd is pretty dead. Zero chants. All you can really hear is Vuvuzelas :S I'd say 1/3 of the stadium is filled. Columbus must not be well supported since Whitecaps stadium is usually full.

First half:

Columbus' half easily. They had 1 disallowed goal after 4 minutes from bringing 1 of our guys down in a corner. Shitty defending from us so we got off lightly.

The Crew would get a 2nd disallowed goal after being offside. Close but was offside. The stupid commentator said that was inches but if it really wasn't. They were close but not inches difference. Stupid Columbus commentators...

Whitecaps had only 1 decent shot. Beast run by 1 of our strikers. Good safe save and the rebound went miles over.

Crew had another corner and the guy heads it back into the middle to bicycle kick and hit the bar. Would've been a great goal. Even by Premier League standards.

They would go onto finish the half with 2 okay shots but Joe Cannon is a good keeper. Saved both.

I can easily save that our defending and midfielder is where we need to become stronger. At times they're terrible.

0-0. With The Crew dominating.

Second half:

Columbus carrying on what were doing.

Remember in World Cup 2002 when Ronaldinho beat Seaman with that free kick? Y.P. Lee did that EXACT goal. Keeper never saw it coming. 1-0 Vancouver!

Nothing really else happened. Boring second. Columbus carried on dominating but just didn't happen for them. Whitecaps scored against the run of play and we won 1-0.

Hey, 1-0 win is a 1-0 win. I'll take it.
    http://www.mlssoccer.com/matchcenter...-sj/highlights

Vancouver Whitecaps vs San Jose Earthquakes

After 14 minutes SJ took the lead. Not going to lie here, VWFCs problem is marking. They fucking suck at it. Never should've had the header and well deserved 1-0 lead for them to be honest.

50/50 play for most of the first half but neither having a great opportunity.

Once again from a set piece Whitecaps got the goal they needed. Koffie with a sexual header to equalise. Best equalivalent I could give you is a poor mans Yaya Toure, except keeping possession isn't a talent. Good player for MLS though!

Second half the Whitecaps come out to mean business. A few good shots but nothing amazing or a shot that should've gone in. The more the half played the more SJ got into it.

In all honesty. A draw is a fair result. Just 1 of those ga--WAIT! 93rd minute! Hassli scores! After having a chance in the 92nd minute and fluffing it. The 'Caps got 2-1 up! Goal was nothing special, pretty lucky if anything but 2-1!

Vancouver Whitecaps 2 - 1 San Jose Earthquakes.

Vancouver steal 2 valuable points from this. Luck seems to be on our side early on. We're nothing amazing but we never give up and take our chances.

The Whitecaps beat the #1 team in MLS currently. I dare say we might be in contention for a play-off place this season!
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

I'll be reviving this thread very soon with the best mexican footy games of the season