Page 933 of 934 FirstFirst ... 433 833 883 923931932933934 LastLast
Results 9,321 to 9,330 of 9334
    I'm new to this... does this usually happen to the efeds? I just wanted to have some fun with my character during my free time. First IWF, EWA and now ECW. Thank you WWE efed for staying strong.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    I'm new to this... does this usually happen to the efeds? I just wanted to have some fun with my character during my free time. First IWF, EWA and now ECW. Thank you WWE efed for staying strong.
    The sad fact is this, it was predicted when all the new efeds popped up that there was gonna be a crash because interest would wain, either creatively or in terms of population. It's happened now and the only 'new' fed that remains is WWE, which again was predicted to survive out of all of them. With any luck now, efforts will be made to get the existing and older feds back up to scratch and back into shape.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    The sad fact is this, it was predicted when all the new efeds popped up that there was gonna be a crash because interest would wain, either creatively or in terms of population. It's happened now and the only 'new' fed that remains is WWE, which again was predicted to survive out of all of them. With any luck now, efforts will be made to get the existing and older feds back up to scratch and back into shape.
    I know that personal, JBW is always open to new members and new creativewe are gearing up for Kingdom Come which is seemingly the return show for JBW.

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

So WWE is the only existing fed right now?
    ​​​

If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    So WWE is the only existing fed right now?
    No, it's the only 'new' fed that's still around. EWNCW and JBW are still going, and appear to be going through transitions to make themselves more consistent. TWE exists but is a feeder for EWNCW.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

No, it's the only 'new' fed that's still around. EWNCW and JBW are still going, and appear to be going through transitions to make themselves more consistent. TWE exists but is a feeder for EWNCW.
    Oh ok... thanks for clarifying that for me man
    ​​​

Bear had just contacted me yesterday to send him the promo for my guy as soon as possible.... I guess that won't be needed anymore.
    ​​​

Blog Entries
    That's some ominous shit right there. I remember when that thread was made and all of those predictions are right but the worse part about it is that established feds also died out, too. This absolutely sucks.

yeah, we hated to close ewa down but with real life stuff, writer burnout(me) and people leaving it had to be done. But at least we are having some closure in the form of a last show which will come in the near future.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    yeah, we hated to close ewa down but with real life stuff, writer burnout(me) and people leaving it had to be done. But at least we are having some closure in the form of a last show which will come in the near future.
    Closure is always good bro.
    ​​​

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.