Page 932 of 934 FirstFirst ... 432 832 882 922930931932933934 LastLast
Results 9,311 to 9,320 of 9334
    So do we keep this thread up or just get it shut down? ICW is dead. Everyone left it

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

i guess i should go back and read the last ten to twenty pages as i have no idea what went down

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    i guess i should go back and read the last ten to twenty pages as i have no idea what went down
    Long story short:

Bear said Glory Days would go up Sunday, then I went to message him about something and it said he wasn't accepting messages, then both Eddie & Shaz messaged me on Facebook saying Bear removed everyone from Facebook. He just sort of cut all ties with EWN without saying a word, so we're all ticked and aren't coming back to ICW. If Bear comes back for a 987089798th time, no one will be here. There is no Karnage, there is no Insanity, there is no Glory Days. ICW is done for good now.

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:

In all honesty I think it would be best to get the thread deleted, no sense in leaving it open as i don't think any of us want to see anyone try and resurrect it.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    In all honesty I think it would be best to get the thread deleted, no sense in leaving it open as i don't think any of us want to see anyone try and resurrect it.
    ^^^
    This.

I'm deleting anything ICW from my subscriptions so I won't be replying anymore. Time to see what I can do it WWE, JBW, and TWE/EWNCW

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:

Blog Entries
    Wait? What the fuck just happened?
    Fucking AGAIN?
    God damn I hate it when I'm right. Next time bear asks me to do something, he can shove it up his ass.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Wait? What the fuck just happened?
    Fucking AGAIN?
    God damn I hate it when I'm right. Next time bear asks me to do something, he can shove it up his ass.
    We all feel the same way matey, after what happened with HWA you deserved a lot better and you've been dumped on again, it ain't right. TR was a great show and I was so excited for MI, it's so ridiculous.

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    We all feel the same way matey, after what happened with HWA you deserved a lot better and you've been dumped on again, it ain't right. TR was a great show and I was so excited for MI, it's so ridiculous.
    Funny thing is, I spent close to two weeks watching every episode of Tough Enough and re-watching NXT to prep for Total Resistance, I had a solid plan in place up to the very end of the show.

With ICW I spent all day yesterday working on the outline for the first show, and had a rough outline for the entire run prepped.
    I've deleted all of that now, as much as I love the show concept, I am not ever going to write it for any brand.

I said in the poll that taking a break was the best thing for everyone, my advice was ignored again, and another fed went down. again. I am starting to feel like bad luck.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Funny thing is, I spent close to two weeks watching every episode of Tough Enough and re-watching NXT to prep for Total Resistance, I had a solid plan in place up to the very end of the show.

With ICW I spent all day yesterday working on the outline for the first show, and had a rough outline for the entire run prepped.
    I've deleted all of that now, as much as I love the show concept, I am not ever going to write it for any brand.

I said in the poll that taking a break was the best thing for everyone, my advice was ignored again, and another fed went down. again. I am starting to feel like bad luck.
    Ahh that's a shame fella, but it's nothing to do with you i'm sure. In fact we established last night that it was all VHX's fault! Nah it's no one's fault but Bear really, I sent him a PM telling him to go away for 2-4 weeks and that was ignored too, oh well can't do anything about it now.

I lied, it matters.

and what sucks is he was going to have some help now. Oh well. But yeah, a mod closing this thread or deleting would probably be a good idea. And then there is 4 feds.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.