Page 52 of 934 FirstFirst ... 2 425051525354 62 102 152 552 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    N is looking For Kidd
    Van: Careful boo-boo. Some people could take that the wrong way.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Blog Entries
    Ok guys..so here is the verdict. I still need 1 more promo from someone, but I have decided this. I am working till probably midnight, or 1ish..but once I get off, I am staying up to finish the PPV and then posting it. Karnage will be on Thurs this week, and promo assignments will go out Sunday evening. If you haven't filled out the prediction contest, be sure to!

Blog Entries
    ICW is definitely taking off, wow! Over 50 pages already? Give yourselves some applause! Good luck to everyone at Bad Habit and I'll definitely be reading! Bear has done AMAZING with his shows and has been consistent with being on time. Glad to be a part of ICW even though I don't have the time to IC as much as everyone else. This is still a very fun promotion!

Artemis Eclipse: Van... regardless of the outcome at Bad Habit, I'll still let you see my Championship every day so you can shine it up real good for me before I go out there and defend it week in and week out for these amazing fans. I'll be sure to even let you keep the velvet bag so you can at least smell greatness and can say you know the man who became the first ICW Champion and beat you within an inch of your ever loving life. See you at the Pay-Per-View bitch.

IC as N: Its Real Funny How Some Talk When They Are no Longer The Target, But Guess What When Bitches get outta line With N, Bitches Get Slapped by N..And there's a few hoes by The Names of Mayhem and The Devine Individual that think he is just that..Devine,.. while watching the Divine one N at work and wishin he can possess the same skill set and have my level of charisma..and just wishin he had just a teardrop of what it takes to be me..Thank You for trying to place your names in the same breath as N..But My Sights are now in Making Kidd...Pay for his actions!

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Blog Entries
    Aight guys...2 more matches left and the show is done. Ill be done with work in 4 1/2 hrs and I will be writing the last two then, and then posting the show. Bad Habit will go up tonight, and it is a night full of surprises, and twists. I hope you guys will like it! I have all the promos I need, but if anyone who hasn't done one feels like doing one, I will need it within 4 1/2 hrs, otherwise the show will go up. So just a heads up to you all!

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Aight guys...2 more matches left and the show is done. Ill be done with work in 4 1/2 hrs and I will be writing the last two then, and then posting the show. Bad Habit will go up tonight, and it is a night full of surprises, and twists. I hope you guys will like it! I have all the promos I need, but if anyone who hasn't done one feels like doing one, I will need it within 4 1/2 hrs, otherwise the show will go up. So just a heads up to you all!
    Yes yes yes,i can't wait

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    All right guys...I am now on to the last match. Once that is done, I will just have to edit and color the stuff, and then I will post it! So hopefully around 8ish! STAY TUNED!

N is looking For Kidd
    Kidd: Desperate much? You looking to cheat to see how I train?
    It's not surprising really, but you won't get anything out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    Kidd: Desperate much? You looking to cheat to see how I train?
    It's not surprising really, but you won't get anything out of it.

N: CHEAT!...why in The Hell Would I Cheat.I know you kidd and I know you well and well you are impressive to many.You Ain't shit in my Eyes. I Always Been Better Than You Kidd...While I know your Entire Book Of Tricks .I'm out to Prove Why I Am better than you.I Was Before and I Am Now.Kidd, This is a Grown Mans Biz.And I'm Taking you out of it.

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

N: CHEAT!...why in The Hell Would I Cheat.I know you kidd and I know you well and well you are impressive to many.You Ain't shit in my Eyes. I Always Been Better Than You Kidd...While I know your Entire Book Of Tricks .I'm out to Prove Why I Am better than you.I Was Before and I Am Now.Kidd, This is a Grown Mans Biz.And I'm Taking you out of it.
    Kidd: Your words show confidence *smirks* your mentality doesn't

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.