Page 434 of 934 FirstFirst ... 334384424432433434435436444484534 ... LastLast
Results 4,331 to 4,340 of 9334
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Yes2J View Post
    This is rough...The Olympics, Raw and the ICW threadI have to be honest though, I am starting to feel a bit out of place.I don't think many people are too high on my promo ability or character. Maybe I'm just too hard on myself, but if there is anything lacking, I want to know so I can better myself.
    Oh dude. Don't feel out of place. I like your character and promo ability. If i didn't, I wouldn't have you involved in stuff

Blog Entries
    First off, a thank you to Slick and Black Blooded for getting their promo in tonight. Now, I am waiting on promos from the following

Johann Van Hellsing
    Artemis Eclipse
    Mr Smyth

As soon as i get those, show will go up! Keep in mind, they have till Wed to get me to them tho!

Quote Originally Posted by Yes2J View Post
    This is rough...The Olympics, Raw and the ICW thread
    I have to be honest though, I am starting to feel a bit out of place.
    I don't think many people are too high on my promo ability or character. Maybe I'm just too hard on myself, but if there is anything lacking, I want to know so I can better myself.
    You are doing great man- all the characters here are great and varied. Just have fun with it

Speaking of the Olympics- the stuff they have been doing in the white water rafting/kayaking is pretty awesome. Its awesome that they built that for the compotitions. I think I've watched more of these olympics than any other

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Oh triple threat what a shocker WWE!

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Oh triple threat what a shocker WWE!
    I know, lol. Why didn't they just announce that earlier

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    I know, lol. Why didn't they just announce that earlier
    Because they are idiots,funny stuff with Bryan tonight,i hope this won't be his downfall

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Because they are idiots,funny stuff with Bryan tonight,i hope this won't be his downfall
    Yeah it was pretty funny- loved when he kicked little jimmy out the ring too, lol. I just hope this does not lead to a Charlie Sheen/Bryan Danielson match as that would be his downfall, especially if WWE had Sheen win

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Yeah it was pretty funny- loved when he kicked little jimmy out the ring too, lol. I just hope this does not lead to a Charlie Sheen/Bryan Danielson match as that would be his downfall, especially if WWE had Sheen win
    But it would still be funny

Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Yeah 10 is a lot to do for a fed that has 20 guys haha- plus I won't pick myself.

#1 Van Hooligan X- definitely deserves to be ICW World Champion

#2 Artemis Eclipse- his heel turn was fuckin' epic!

#3 Darius- deserved to win Road to Glory.

#4 Black Blooded- fully on the way to Tag Team greatness.

#5 Shaz- brilliant every promo.

#6 Antonyo Angelo- great each and every single week.

Gonna stop there because I can't really work out the rest haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Ah doing an ICW version too. I'll join ya and do a character version this time lol Don't think I'll including myself this time lol

#1 - Artemis - C'mon! Do I have to point out why he's good? The quality speaks for itself surely! Loved working with him.

#2 - Kyojin - Great character, done some of the best promos possible in recent weeks and deserves the step up.

#3 - Chris Devine - Bear, you have a gem right here, well done. I'd love to see you do Devine vs your TR Hart character lol

#4 - Shining Light - I'm including him because I know how difficult he is to write for and how good Shin is with him. You guys are in for a treat lol

#5 - Johnny Hot - Good heel, Giddys a great writer with him undoubtedly.

#6 - Mike Hawk - Beast character! Love reading his promos.

#7 - Darius - Like I said in HWA. 1 for the future as well

#8 - Angelo - Great character, glad he joined the Clique. Magglis does a great job writing for him

#9 #(Hashtag) - Awesome comedy character lol
    I'm .....Not.......On....any....of.....them, This....this...is....*starts crying* Why...why..can't.... I... be....good....*sniffs* good.... like.... them...*sniffs*.. this... sucks *crying harder now* I want to be on there! I want to be on there! lmao.

Those would have been my pics as well, keep up the good work!

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Does anyone else feel like they could have, and probably even should have, put Heath Slater over by having him defeat Orton? I mean, that could have done wonders for both because then Orton could have developed this whole "better, stronger after being defeated" mentality and become a really vicious, more believable, heel again...
    Slick Nelson, World's Greatest Con Man at your service.

​

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.