Page 12 of 934 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112512 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 9334
  1. #111
    IC as N : X-Treme Champion over Here...And Then ICW #1 Contender...And Then ICW Champion/X-treme Champion..Why Not!!..If I CAN!

    MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

    *EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

    THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

    *BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

    *EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

    SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

    DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

    N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

    CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

  2. #112
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,573
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by aloisick View Post
    i thought G-Scorp would appear
    Check your inbox broseph
     

  3. #113
    IC as Dave "The Gunner" Steele: ICW Superstars....your worst nightmare has arrived to the ICW. I am not here to make friends or to kiss anyone's ass to get to the top. I do this the old fashioned way, buy fighting my way to the top and reclaiming the ICW Gold!!! Either you're with me or against me... I advise you to be on my side if not I will tear you limb from limb. I don't play around and I don't say much, I let my actions do the talking for me. You have a problem with me, I'm not a hard man to find. I'm 6' 7", 310 pounds... I am a walking war machine ready to decimate anyone who dares challenges me. ICW GM... you need my services, you have them. Put me in the hunt for the title and you will see how far I can carry this company on my own. Semper Fi!!!

    Super Dave

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Triple H: Current WWE Intercontinental Champion
    Undertaker: 30th Entrant at the Royal Rumble

    Dave "The Gunner" Steele: ICW and EWA Superstar
    Adrian "El Chulo" Guerrero: EWA Superstar

  4. #114
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,314
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    InsaneChampionshipWrestling.com Exclusive

    ICW Founder and Karnage GM, Smokey, has made an official announcement in regards to a proclamation he made at this past Karnage.

    Smokey: At this past Karnage, I announced that 5 men would be involved in a Chase The Gold match. Those 5 men are Clint Foster, Ryan Wells, Kryptonite, N, and Riley Omega. This match will take place over the next 3 Karnage's, and finish at Bad Habit. Here is what will happen. At the next Karnage, Ryan Wells and Riley Omega will team up to take on the team of Clint Foster, N, and Kryptonite. Who ever is pinned or made to submit in that match, will be eliminated from the Chase The Gold. The following week, it will be another tag team match. Who ever is pinned will be eliminated. The following week, right before Bad Habit, there will be a triple threat where the loser will be eliminated, with the final two ending up at Bad Habit where we will crown a new X-Treme Champion. That is not all though, at Bad Habit, which ever two men are left, will decide the new X=Treme Chammpion in a ladder match!
    Cool set up man, can't wait.
    Ryan Wells:

    - Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

    Forrest Erickson:


    - Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

  5. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by dbenavides777 View Post
    IC as Dave "The Gunner" Steele: ICW Superstars....your worst nightmare has arrived to the ICW. I am not here to make friends or to kiss anyone's ass to get to the top. I do this the old fashioned way, buy fighting my way to the top and reclaiming the ICW Gold!!! Either you're with me or against me... I advise you to be on my side if not I will tear you limb from limb. I don't play around and I don't say much, I let my actions do the talking for me. You h

    ave a problem with me, I'm not a hard man to find. I'm 6' 7", 310 pounds... I am a walking war machine ready to decimate anyone who dares challenges me. ICW GM... you need my services, you have them. Put me in the hunt for the title and you will see how far I can carry this company on my own. Semper Fi!!!
    IC as N : Now You Tooo, Come On Now ...Semperfeet... I Am The Face Of ICW..One of The Main Reasons Some Remember The Ppv And Talk About My Match ...oh its Everywhere I'm Gonna Have a Highlight Dvd Already... Your X-treme Champion,and Future Defending ICW Champion.

    MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

    *EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

    THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

    *BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

    *EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

    SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

    DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

    N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

    CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

  6. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    IC as N : Now You Tooo, Come On Now ...Semperfeet... I Am The Face Of ICW..One of The Main Reasons Some Remember The Ppv And Talk About My Match ...oh its Everywhere I'm Gonna Have a Highlight Dvd Already... Your X-treme Champion,and Future Defending ICW Champion.
    IC as N: Listen N for Nancy... I will disfigure your face and I will carry this company to heights it will never see before. Nancy...ur just another obstacle for me to cross... no problem, I won't even break a sweat when I'm done with you. Talk all you want Nancy, but I say we take this talking to the ring and settle our difference there little man... Oorah!!!

    Super Dave

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Triple H: Current WWE Intercontinental Champion
    Undertaker: 30th Entrant at the Royal Rumble

    Dave "The Gunner" Steele: ICW and EWA Superstar
    Adrian "El Chulo" Guerrero: EWA Superstar

  7. #117
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,314
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    IC as N : Now You Tooo, Come On Now ...Semperfeet... I Am The Face Of ICW..One of The Main Reasons Some Remember The Ppv And Talk About My Match ...oh its Everywhere I'm Gonna Have a Highlight Dvd Already... Your X-treme Champion,and Future Defending ICW Champion.
    Wells: Didn't you lose in the first round? Hmmmm, N, don't get ahead of yourself. I'll be the first and only X-Treme Champion and then the ICW Champion as well. Get ready to be a mid-carder your whole time here N.
    Ryan Wells:

    - Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

    Forrest Erickson:


    - Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

  8. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    InsaneChampionshipWrestling.com Exclusive

    ICW Founder and Karnage GM, Smokey, has made an official announcement in regards to a proclamation he made at this past Karnage.

    Smokey: At this past Karnage, I announced that 5 men would be involved in a Chase The Gold match. Those 5 men are Clint Foster, Ryan Wells, Kryptonite, N, and Riley Omega. This match will take place over the next 3 Karnage's, and finish at Bad Habit. Here is what will happen. At the next Karnage, Ryan Wells and Riley Omega will team up to take on the team of Clint Foster, N, and Kryptonite. Who ever is pinned or made to submit in that match, will be eliminated from the Chase The Gold. The following week, it will be another tag team match. Who ever is pinned will be eliminated. The following week, right before Bad Habit, there will be a triple threat where the loser will be eliminated, with the final two ending up at Bad Habit where we will crown a new X-Treme Champion. That is not all though, at Bad Habit, which ever two men are left, will decide the new X=Treme Chammpion in a ladder match!
    IC as Steele: Smokey... I think it would be in the best interest of ICW that you go back into your office and consider putting me in that tournament. It would be in the best interest of ICW that either you replace one of the wrestlers mentioned or add the 6th man, ME, Dave "The Gunner" Steele. Oorah!

    Super Dave

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Triple H: Current WWE Intercontinental Champion
    Undertaker: 30th Entrant at the Royal Rumble

    Dave "The Gunner" Steele: ICW and EWA Superstar
    Adrian "El Chulo" Guerrero: EWA Superstar

  9. #119
    Super Member clrj3514's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,466
    Quote Originally Posted by dbenavides777 View Post
    IC as Dave "The Gunner" Steele: ICW Superstars....your worst nightmare has arrived to the ICW. I am not here to make friends or to kiss anyone's ass to get to the top. I do this the old fashioned way, buy fighting my way to the top and reclaiming the ICW Gold!!! Either you're with me or against me... I advise you to be on my side if not I will tear you limb from limb. I don't play around and I don't say much, I let my actions do the talking for me. You have a problem with me, I'm not a hard man to find. I'm 6' 7", 310 pounds... I am a walking war machine ready to decimate anyone who dares challenges me. ICW GM... you need my services, you have them. Put me in the hunt for the title and you will see how far I can carry this company on my own. Semper Fi!!!
    Clint Foster: So you're a Marine too huh? I'm not the least bit impressed. You might be a lot bigger than me but THIS Marine will whip your over-grown ass! Don't get in my way big boy. Till I Collapse, Semper Fi...
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

    "The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA


  10. #120
    Just read the show- great job

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.