Page 22 of 934 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 32 72 122 522 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    OOOOOH SH-NAP!

Suddenly! DIVINE! lol

Good episode pal

I enjoyed it.
    Yeah awesome show,who is the guy who create divine?

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    OOOOOH SH-NAP!

Suddenly! DIVINE! lol

Good episode pal

I enjoyed it.
    Thanks bro!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Yeah awesome show,who is the guy who create divine?
    That would be me Mag haha. Divine was the first character i ever created when i got in efedding

Blog Entries
    Ok guys, so I said after the show I'd have some news, and it would might be something fun...so here it is. For each show, I am going to announce an IC poster of the week. Now, just because someone posts a BAJILLION IC posts a day doesn't mean they are going to get it. It is a combo. It is amount, quality, and direction. By direction I mean are you just posting random IC posts, or are your trying to create/direct a feud/storyline. The winner each week will get to post fillers for that weeks show. For those that don't know what fillers are, each page in a thread consists of ten posts. Once you hit ten, the 11th makes a new page. So to give you an example, this show I used 7 posts on the second page. That leaves 3 left until the next page. That means whoever is the first IC poster of the week, will get to use 3 posts as fillers. you can post whatever you want(as long as it doesn't go against board rules). You can use it to highlight a blog you did, a thread topic you created in another section, anything and everything! So...with that said...this weeks IC poster of the week is....DRUM ROLL PLEASE............................................ .................................................. .................................................. ...............................chunkkynutzzz who rps as N!!!!! Congrats Chunks, you get to post 3 fillers this week. you have until I post the next show to do your three fillers, and if you haven't, I will use them

Also guys, keep an eye out for the next few days. I am going to edit my first post here with some new stuff you'll wanna check out.

Oh..and be sure to let me know what you think of the show!

Blog Entries
    IC As Smokey: After this weeks revelations, I would like to announce a few matches for next week.

Van Hooligan X will be in action

Riley Omega and Clint Foster will team up to take on Ryan Wells and N. The loser will be eliminated from the chase for gold.

The main event will be Artemis Eclipse in a handicap match against Kryptonite and Dave Steele.

More matches may be announced before the night of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    That would be me Mag haha. Divine was the first character i ever created when i got in efedding
    Great character bro well done!!!

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Foster: Listen up Omega! Next week we're gonna be partners but that doesn't mean I like you. It also doesn't mean I trust you. If the Marines taught me it's to trust nobody. Everything goes in desert warfare my man. No I'm not delusional, I know this ain't Iraq but that mentality stays with me always. Try to screw me over & I will break you boy! So let's just coexist long enough to save both of our tails & that'll be it. Till I collapse, Semper Fi...
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Ok guys, so I said after the show I'd have some news, and it would might be something fun...so here it is. For each show, I am going to announce an IC poster of the week. Now, just because someone posts a BAJILLION IC posts a day doesn't mean they are going to get it. It is a combo. It is amount, quality, and direction. By direction I mean are you just posting random IC posts, or are your trying to create/direct a feud/storyline. The winner each week will get to post fillers for that weeks show. For those that don't know what fillers are, each page in a thread consists of ten posts. Once you hit ten, the 11th makes a new page. So to give you an example, this show I used 7 posts on the second page. That leaves 3 left until the next page. That means whoever is the first IC poster of the week, will get to use 3 posts as fillers. you can post whatever you want(as long as it doesn't go against board rules). You can use it to highlight a blog you did, a thread topic you created in another section, anything and everything! So...with that said...this weeks IC poster of the week is....DRUM ROLL PLEASE............................................ .................................................. .................................................. ...............................chunkkynutzzz who rps as N!!!!! Congrats Chunks, you get to post 3 fillers this week. you have until I post the next show to do your three fillers, and if you haven't, I will use them

Also guys, keep an eye out for the next few days. I am going to edit my first post here with some new stuff you'll wanna check out.

Oh..and be sure to let me know what you think of the show!
    Ohh Shiet!! Thanks and Thank You to All Who Gave me the Congrats! ...Ima post the most vulgar things that I possibly Can!...Thanks Again !!

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    11.27.2011-3.6.2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013
    11.25.14-

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Oh yea forgot to add, awesome show! Very creative! And congrats chunky!
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA

That goddamn Darkness, ruined my chance.. I will get you back Darkness, i will..
    Seiko

Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Darius: You're all bitching again? Jesus, I thought this was Insane Championship Wrestling ... Not Jersey Shore!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Giddy View Post
    Kryptonite is awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Your sig gives kind of a rapey vibe

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.