Page 4 of 934 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Awesome bro! Glad to have you on board. For everyone who has signed up, I'd love for you to start doing IC posts, as well as any promos you might want to post on here. From the way it is looking, I'm going to send out promo assignments on Monday or Tuesday depending on if we have enough people by then, and the first show will be the following Thursday. Looking forward to seeing IC posts from you guys!

Clint Foster: Listen up! My intensity will be matched by no one here or in the world. I don't wanna hurt any of you but if you step in the ring with me I will be forced to kick your ass. There is zero tolerance for your bullshit regardless of who you are. If you know anything about me you know I have no problem breaking someone's neck. I WILL dominate the ICW! Semper Fi...
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA

Blog Entries
    For those who have posted stuff in character, awesome. Keep up the great work and I hope to see some stuff from those who haven't tomorrow. I am getting off for the night, but as long as 1 to 2 more people sign up before Monday, I will be sending out promo stuff Monday evening. So, anyone new make sure to post your info in the roster thread, and blow it up with some great IC posting. See you all tomorrow!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clrj3514 View Post
    Clint Foster: Listen up! My intensity will be matched by no one here or in the world. I don't wanna hurt any of you but if you step in the ring with me I will be forced to kick your ass. There is zero tolerance for your bullshit regardless of who you are. If you know anything about me you know I have no problem breaking someone's neck. I WILL dominate the ICW! Semper Fi...
    Wells: Woah there partner, don't get ahead of yourself, you couldn't be able to handle me in the ring. I am the best in this company, I'm the most complete wrestler around, and I got no problem showing you while I'm on my path to winning the World Title, so get out of my way or feel the pain!

Darkness: Mortals, you'll all perish.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clrj3514 View Post
    Riley Omega: You come here, talking about how your going to kick ass, break people's necks if you need to, don't deal with bullshit, but the sad truth is Clint, all the Alpha hears coming from you is total bullshit. You won't dominate ICW because I am better than you, and when...not if..but when we go toe to toe, I will put you in your place, because I am simply perfect. Matter of fact, I might just talk to the boss about what it would take to get a shot at you on the first show. You best pray he says no...because I am the Alpha and Omega...I am the beginning...and I will be your end

Blog Entries
    Riley Omega: Hello everyone, my name is Riley "Alpha" Omega. A little about me. I was trained by someone who spent a good length of time in ICW before it closed. He showed me the ways of wrestling, and he is arguably one of the all time greats. I was contact by the owner of this company, and told that Insane CHampionship Wrestling would be making it's triumphant return. When i knew this, I knew I had to be a part of something that will go down in history as amazing. I mean, what better way to have the show be the best thing out there, then having someone as perfect as yours truly on that show. It doesn't matter who I get paired up against on the first Karnage, whether it be that Hooligan, or Clint Foster, or even Artemis Eclipse, I will go out to that ring, and show the world why everything I do is perfect. My name is Riley Omega, I am the Alpha and Omega, and I will be the beginning of the rebirth of ICW, but I promise you, there won't be an end for a long time.

Blog Entries
    Great news guys. We now have 10 people on the roster! I am going to get promo assignments out Monday night. Keep up the great IC postings between now and then though!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Great news guys. We now have 10 people on the roster! I am going to get promo assignments out Monday night. Keep up the great IC postings between now and then though!
    Awesome news.

Just sent a PM btw ;D

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Awesome news.

Just sent a PM btw ;D
    I saw. I sent you a PM back bro.

Blog Entries
    All right everyone. I am getting off for the phone. I may appear online in the next two days and might post once in a blue moon, but I'll be at work and on my phone. I hope to see a decent amount of IC posts from some of you. Remember, the promo assignments will be sent out Monday evening.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.