Page 2 of 934 FirstFirst 1234 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptonite View Post
    add Kryptonite to the roster!
    Awesome bro! Just do me a solid and go fill out the info on the roster thread. Glad your hear Kryp!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    I'll love to help this one but I really don't think I can extend to another e fed
    I understand bro. I'd love to have you and I think you'd really enjoy it, but I understand. Maybe sometime down the road if things open up more for ya

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    I understand bro. I'd love to have you and I think you'd really enjoy it, but I understand. Maybe sometime down the road if things open up more for ya
    You don't need him, you only need my broski! But i can't find the roster thread, can you link me to it ?
    Seiko

Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Darius: You're all bitching again? Jesus, I thought this was Insane Championship Wrestling ... Not Jersey Shore!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Giddy View Post
    Kryptonite is awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Your sig gives kind of a rapey vibe

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptonite View Post
    You don't need him, you only need my broski! But i can't find the roster thread, can you link me to it ?
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...fficial-Roster

Ok not trying to start anything but I have to ask what this efed will be different from TCW?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    Ok not trying to start anything but I have to ask what this efed will be different from TCW?
    This. It was stated on the front page.

Now I know krysys is starting TCW but here is the difference between mine and his. He is using a program to get the results, which is cool don't get me wrong, but everything from start to beginning will be hand writting for ICW

Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    This. It was stated on the front page.
    Let me correct what was said. Yes Krysys is using a program but it will not be determining the results. It gives him a rough draft that he re writes and edits. I will be the first to tell everyone that this program does not make things any easier.

Blog Entries
    No prob bro. Here is what will be different. First, from top to bottom, the whole show will be hand written by myself, excluding any promos I get from people. I'm a veteran of the old school efedding way where the owner wrote everything instead of using videos for matches. Krysys is using a program that will write out his matches. If i remember correctly, it'll be like Wrestler 1 does arm-drag, Wrestler 2 does suplex, ect. Mine will be more fluid and in-depth. Something else that I think is different from the majority of the other efeds, is once the shows start, they will come out every week on a specific day at a specific time. Plus it will be a weekly show and a monthly show, where as TCW will be every other week for a show, and a PPV.

Blog Entries
    Let me correct what was said. Yes Krysys is using a program but it will not be determining the results. It gives him a rough draft that he re writes and edits. I will be the first to tell everyone that this program does not make things any easier.
    I apologize if anything I said was meant to be a stab at Krysys by saying he was using a program, and I wasn't, that wasn't my goal. I was merely stating what the difference would be in how things were written.

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    No prob bro. Here is what will be different. First, from top to bottom, the whole show will be hand written by myself, excluding any promos I get from people. I'm a veteran of the old school efedding way where the owner wrote everything instead of using videos for matches. Krysys is using a program that will write out his matches. If i remember correctly, it'll be like Wrestler 1 does arm-drag, Wrestler 2 does suplex, ect. Mine will be more fluid and in-depth. Something else that I think is different from the majority of the other efeds, is once the shows start, they will come out every week on a specific day at a specific time. Plus it will be a weekly show and a monthly show, where as TCW will be every other week for a show, and a PPV.
    Bold point 1)
    I've seen a draft of a couple of test matches that Krysys has done, and it isn't anything like that. It's written out in depth and descriptive. And it does flow as if it's been written out by a person.

Bold point 2)
    EWNCW's shows are on specific days at specific times too dude

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.