Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb MASSIVE ICW Announcement

So for those of you who followed HWA, you would know that they had a brand/show called Total Resistance. I loved the idea, and when HWA closed, I was sad to see TR go. Well, after speaking to the man who did an excellent job of writing the Total Resistance shows, I am going to start a competition in ICW. Yes, ICW is going to bring you, Maximum Intensity. It is similar to WWE Tough Enough, NXT, and Total Resistance from HWA. There are currently 10 spots available and it will be first come first serve. Now for those who are wondering how this will be different from TR, that will be revealed in the first show As with Tough Enough having Stone Cold Steve Austin, and TR having Tommy Thunder, Maximum Intensity will have none other than Chris Divine! If any of you are interested in signing up, PM your character, and once we get 10 people, we will get started!

Blog Entries
    may jack phenix get a spot
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    may jack phenix get a spot
    Sure bro. Just pm me

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Sure bro. Just pm me
    Ricardo Cardozo in too

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Kaige Chamberlain, at your service.

Correct me if I'm wrong bear, but isn't this just giving you more to do? After all the confusion last week, is it worth giving yourself more work?

Anyways, I'll look out for it
    ‚Äč

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong bear, but isn't this just giving you more to do? After all the confusion last week, is it worth giving yourself more work?

Maybe ICW has another writer now

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post

Actually Asher will write it. I will just be doing a promo for it. No worries. If I was concerned on it stressing me I wouldn't have started it but ashes got this

Actually Asher will write it. I will just be doing a promo for it. No worries. If I was concerned on it stressing me I wouldn't have started it but ashes got this
    Do you have a name for the show?

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Awesome! Asher was doing a great job in the HWA version so I have no doubt he'll home run this 1 too