Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Resident Evil 6

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Really? I thought the consensus was that that was the strongest of the campaigns. Then again, people also seemed to say that Chris' campaign was the low-point of the game, and I've actually been finding myself having more fun with that than I did with the first two chapters of Jake's campaign (that 2nd chapter is/was particularly awful). I mean, I wasn't expecting Leon's campaign to suddenly turn an overall mediocre-to-poor gameplay experience into a strong one, but I was sort of hoping that it would at least help to wash some of the after-taste of the other campaigns' respective failures out of my mouth.
    eh I liked the story with Leon and Helena, but found at times the gameplay was annoying, it was hard to see a lot of the times. I did enjoy the boss battles though, especially against Deborah.

Capcom should look to Visceral Games' new Dead Space entry to learn how to properly go about placing an increased emphasis on action without compromising the integrity of the things that fans had already come to love about the series.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Something to think about.