Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Resident Evil 6

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I love how the "tutorial" with Leon at the beginning of the game only really serves to teach the stuff that's pretty much self-explanatory. But all of the other mechanics? They just dump you right in the middle of batshit crazy action and you sort of have to figure everything else out on your own. Took me almost the entirety of Jake's first chapter just to get the hang of how inventory management works.
    Capcom logic. It fails on everyone but them

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

Shit your pants survival horror come balls to the wall action blockbuster!!!

I give you Resident Evil 6 everybody

FUCK YEAH!!

It's decent so far. Really don't like how slow paced it can get during the cut scenes where they show you like, where a key is or what to do?

Don't like the way the split-screen on 2-player. Only takes up about 3/4 of the screen. Helena and Leon's story is quite a difficult one, it's mostly dark and I can never see the crawling zombies.

I really, really dislike the 2nd chapter of Jake's campaign. The snow-blind stuff was just excruciating, and fucking high-speed snowmobile chases just don't belong in my Resident Evil games.

I'm thinking of switching over to Chris for the next chapter or two. Going to hold off on the Leon stuff because I want to save the best for last.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I really, really dislike the 2nd chapter of Jake's campaign. The snow-blind stuff was just excruciating, and fucking high-speed snowmobile chases just don't belong in my Resident Evil games.

I'm thinking of switching over to Chris for the next chapter or two. Going to hold off on the Leon stuff because I want to save the best for last.
    You might be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    You might be disappointed.
    Really? I thought the consensus was that that was the strongest of the campaigns. Then again, people also seemed to say that Chris' campaign was the low-point of the game, and I've actually been finding myself having more fun with that than I did with the first two chapters of Jake's campaign (that 2nd chapter is/was particularly awful). I mean, I wasn't expecting Leon's campaign to suddenly turn an overall mediocre-to-poor gameplay experience into a strong one, but I was sort of hoping that it would at least help to wash some of the after-taste of the other campaigns' respective failures out of my mouth.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Blog Entries
    I really dislike the second and the beginning of the third level of Jake's campaign. Leon's felt a bit slow but picked up towards the end. Out of the 3 main campaigns, I enjoyed Chris' the most which I found surprising.

Leon had the best boss battles, it took me over an 1 hour to beat Derek Simmons when he becomes a damn T-Rex.

Blog Entries
    One little thing I enjoyed was during Chris' 3rd level. During that time he is being, well a douche to Piers and when you praise or thank Piers Chris' angrier personality is portrayed.