Results 1 to 10 of 53

Thread: Resident Evil 6

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,286

    Resident Evil 6

    A new trailer recently released by Capcom.

    Check it out!


    #REAL!

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    A new trailer recently released by Capcom.

    Check it out!

    Look crazy!! I wonder what twist to the story will be added on this one.. Muthafuck an Umbrella Corp lolol..

  3. #3
    God SLEEPY LOCO1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Posts
    2,317
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    A new trailer recently released by Capcom.

    Check it out!

    Looks fucking AWESOME!!!! Can't wait to play it!!!!!



    "I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."



  4. #4
    Well, it can't be any worse than Operation Raccoon City, can it?

    But, yeah, I just can't bring myself to get pumped over a trailer that zeroes in on my least favorite part of the Resident Evil series i.e. the uber-silly, beyond asinine story. Why they don't release two minutes worth of video highlighting some fresh additions to the gameplay, I haven't the slightest clue.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9



  5. #5
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,286
    Resurrection!

    So a friend of mine bought RE6 before the official release date(right stores can do that but eh...) and played through the first chapter in co-op. I must say....the first chapter(with Leon and Helena) was pretty good! It had that good balance of creepy and action. And this is me that actually had doubts of RE6.

    #REAL!

  6. #6
    Super Member Guest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Derry, Ireland
    Posts
    913
    orgasm at this game

  7. #7
    Super Member Guest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Derry, Ireland
    Posts
    913
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Resurrection!

    So a friend of mine bought RE6 before the official release date(right stores can do that but eh...) and played through the first chapter in co-op. I must say....the first chapter(with Leon and Helena) was pretty good! It had that good balance of creepy and action. And this is me that actually had doubts of RE6.
    I get scared easily so I'm liking the creepy factor lol. Resident Evil 2 nearly made me shit my pants

  8. #8
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,286
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    I get scared easily so I'm liking the creepy factor lol. Resident Evil 2 nearly made me shit my pants
    The creepy factor in Leon's scenario is really good! My favorite part is the sewers/subway train line. Place was dark and filled with zombies!

    #REAL!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.