Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: March Mayhem

  1. #11
    God jordan1995's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Durham , North East England
    Posts
    2,209
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    As ye made your point earlier about Steen vs Richards i dont see a title switch until Final Battle to much of a coincidence FB 2010 loses his job (Kayfabe) FB 2011 wins job back, FB 2012 new ROH champion. Thats my logic to it anyway.
    This !!!! , i think your right ,would fit perfectly into the story line.

    The real Bryan Danielson chant ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfhWuxF5R4

    GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT 31/5/12 HULK HOGAN BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER

  2. #12
    Black Ninja! HCollins-TNA1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    from West Virginia and lived in Virginia
    Posts
    9,022
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Robareid View Post
    This week on ROH TV we've Ciampa vs. Cole vs. Bennett vs. Leathal in the finals of the March Mayhem Tournament. I just wanted to get you guys' thoughts on the tournament as a whole, have you enjoyed it?

    Also, I haven't had the chance to watch the Final Four Way, is it any good?

    Was a great concept just to bad it was limited to a TV time frame, esp syndication TV...... Also figure Ciampa was going to win due to fact he's undefeated!!!
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

  3. #13
    The Trinity Robareid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Buckingham, England
    Posts
    4,078
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Was a great concept just to bad it was limited to a TV time frame, esp syndication TV...... Also figure Ciampa was going to win due to fact he's undefeated!!!
    It sounds like it would have been better without it being elimination. That way there would have been suspence as you wouldn't know if Ciampa was going to win and the first two eliminations wouldn't have been too quick
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

     
    HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Robareid View Post
    It sounds like it would have been better without it being elimination. That way there would have been suspence as you wouldn't know if Ciampa was going to win and the first two eliminations wouldn't have been too quick
    Yeah the 2 eliminations made the match fast a one on one match




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.