Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 54
  1. #31
    Black Ninja! Broc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Boulevard of Broken Dreams
    Posts
    5,534
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    I don't think he has me blocked, and if he did...he'd have you blocked too.

    Thing is, for me that whole ignore list is worthless. Now if it made it so there was no trace of posts at all, that'd be fantastic. But whenever they show there's a post there, and it's giving me the option to view it, I just have to view it. Hence the reason why I don't have anyone on my ignore list.

    Plus I honestly think there's no reason for it, as I have an interest in getting along with everyone.
    Yeah I've never put anyone ignore either, bur he personally told me I'm not on block and you are

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    Yeah I've never put anyone ignore either, bur he personally told me I'm not on block and you are
    See, and that's how things get started lol. You say something in one thread about starting drama and bring something here to this one. Yes, I still have Sully on ignore. YOU were the only one to branch out to me and talk through our problems. Pau, AYS and Sully did not try so therefore, they've been on my ignore list. I just don't care to read what they have to say and they made it obvious a while ago that feelings were mutual. So, that's that.

  3. #33
    Black Ninja! Broc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Boulevard of Broken Dreams
    Posts
    5,534
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    See, and that's how things get started lol. You say something in one thread about starting drama and bring something here to this one. Yes, I still have Sully on ignore. YOU were the only one to branch out to me and talk through our problems. Pau, AYS and Sully did not try so therefore, they've been on my ignore list. I just don't care to read what they have to say and they made it obvious a while ago that feelings were mutual. So, that's that.
    I wasn't really starting anything, Sully was trying to reply to you, and me knowing that you wouldn't be able to read it decided to inform of that. Maybe saying it in the thread wasn't the smartest thing, but, oh well, lol. He knows now at least.

  4. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    I wasn't really starting anything, Sully was trying to reply to you, and me knowing that you wouldn't be able to read it decided to inform of that. Maybe saying it in the thread wasn't the smartest thing, but, oh well, lol. He knows now at least.
    Well, this suits I guess...
    nbc_the_more_you_know.jpg

  5. #35
    Black Ninja! Broc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Boulevard of Broken Dreams
    Posts
    5,534
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Well, this suits I guess...
    nbc_the_more_you_know.jpg
    Perfect. Knowledge is power!

    And more importantly, did you view that video I gave you?

  6. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    Perfect. Knowledge is power!

    And more importantly, did you view that video I gave you?
    I will when I get situated at home today. I worked a 16r shift yesterday and a 12hr one today... where was I getting time?

  7. #37
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,589
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Lol, just teasing ya matey. I know people love it, it's just not something we get down here.

    I'm into extreme chess, full contact Monopoly and baby juggling. Y'know, the hardcore stuff
    Aye. I know it was just banter pal lol

    Good choices pal, especially the latter! lol

  8. #38
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,760
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Aye. I know it was just banter pal lol

    Good choices pal, especially the latter! lol
    Van who is your favourite baby juggler?


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  9. #39
    Super Member Guest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Derry, Ireland
    Posts
    913
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Van who is your favourite baby juggler?
    Britney Spears

  10. #40
    Black Ninja! Giddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The streets of rural Mass. STREETS!
    Posts
    10,359
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Van who is your favourite baby juggler?
    Michael Jackson.

    The balcony trick he did was amazing
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)



     

    Former HWA Writer

    Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

    Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

    Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.