Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Not even a hockey fan so you're cool! lol (doesn't count as a REAL sport does it? )
    Phew! All is well in Wellville. Also most (if not all) teams gain over 15k people to attend all matches so it is considered a major sport league :P

Having said that, what sports are you into pal? lol

The size of Brocs video is WAY too large IMO. I'm just trying to make the point that with sigs like Brocs and Tommy's (I think he's the one with the efed show ad right?) take up way too much space and you can be reading someones post and all of a sudden you get bumped down and you're looking at Kurt Angle & HBK, because of the delayed loading times.

I was referring to moving sigs (gifs?) like URATOOL's - that's a good size and you don't need to click on it to watch it, unlike Broc's. If I wanna watch a youtube clip, I'll go there thanks. (That's not technically a moving sig. The top half is fine though)
    Got it. 'Ya hear that Broc, you have to remove the video away your signature. Sorry.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I know mine falls under the pixel limit because I know how to manipulate them. I also know it's just right, I've had big ones before but I'd imagine this is just about the size that should be acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    I know mine falls under the pixel limit because I know how to manipulate them. I also know it's just right, I've had big ones before but I'd imagine this is just about the size that should be acceptable.
    Sometimes even if you know how to reduce the pixel limit, the only thing that helps is the server. Plus, you must not have reduced it enough, because that image is 928 pixels, while the site has an 800 pixel limit. I'm not sure how much 128 pixels would matter, that's up to the moderators.

Even if you were able to reduce the Pixels but leave the signature the same size (Although I don't see how that is possible without limiting the quality of the photo) but even then, sometimes those big photos are annoying.

Yours really isn't big enough to be a problem though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Got it. 'Ya hear that Broc, you have to remove the video away your signature. Sorry.
    Darn. Pau is gonna be so mad..

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Sometimes even if you know how to reduce the pixel limit, the only thing that helps is the server. Plus, you must not have reduced it enough, because that image is 928 pixels, while the site has an 800 pixel limit. I'm not sure how much 128 pixels would matter, that's up to the moderators.

Even if you were able to reduce the Pixels but leave the signature the same size (Although I don't see how that is possible without limiting the quality of the photo) but even then, sometimes those big photos are annoying.

Yours really isn't big enough to be a problem though.
    You do realize he can't hear you right? Well actually he can now that I quoted you.
    HWA Presents: Hardcore Heaven April 20th, 2014

Join the most Hardcore of eWN's E-Feds

HWA Discussion Thread

HWA Show Thread

Want to join HWA? Fill out an application here, and we'll get you started ASAP!

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post

You do realize he can't hear you right? Well actually he can now that I quoted you.
    He replied...

You do realize no one can hear anyone right? It's over the internet
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)

Former HWA Writer

Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Phew! All is well in Wellville. Also most (if not all) teams gain over 15k people to attend all matches so it is considered a major sport league :P

Having said that, what sports are you into pal? lol
    Lol, just teasing ya matey. I know people love it, it's just not something we get down here.

I'm into extreme chess, full contact Monopoly and baby juggling. Y'know, the hardcore stuff

I don't think he has me blocked, and if he did...he'd have you blocked too.

Thing is, for me that whole ignore list is worthless. Now if it made it so there was no trace of posts at all, that'd be fantastic. But whenever they show there's a post there, and it's giving me the option to view it, I just have to view it. Hence the reason why I don't have anyone on my ignore list.

Plus I honestly think there's no reason for it, as I have an interest in getting along with everyone.

Lol, just teasing ya matey. I know people love it, it's just not something we get down here.

I'm into extreme chess, full contact Monopoly and baby juggling. Y'know, the hardcore stuff
    I've only watched Extreme Chess a few times, nothing major. Usually I just watch it when nothing else is on. I've played full contact Monopoly once or twice too. Fun stuff. \

Baby juggling? I'm sorry, but you took things way too far...because dead baby juggling is the only version of that sport I can handle. Watching that other stuff is just too weak for me. Plus the fans are so obnoxious. I swear, three of the babies don't hit the ground, and the whole arena is booing the guy.

Anyways, we need to get together sometime and get a game of full contact Monopoly going. Like I said, I only played it twice, but I've been told that I was doing pretty good for my first couple times. I haven't won yet, but I've gotten the orange Hummingbird before.