Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Black Ninja! HCollins-TNA1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    from West Virginia and lived in Virginia
    Posts
    9,053
    Blog Entries
    1

    Ring Ka King and Yamamotoyama

    Has anyone seen the size of him???
    For those who had seen him...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamamotoyama_Ry%C5%ABta
    and

    Also wonder if Jeff using the Yokozuna Hall of Fame as the reason he was brought to Ring Ka King???
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Has anyone seen the size of him???
    For those who had seen him...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamamotoyama_Ry%C5%ABta
    and

    Also wonder if Jeff using the Yokozuna Hall of Fame as the reason he was brought to Ring Ka King???
    idk if it was cuz of yokozuna but other than that if he can b a good worker like yoko let him in

  3. #3
    The difference between Yokozuna and Yamamotoyama is that Yama is a REAL sumo wrestler while Yoko was a wrestler for 8 years before the WWE. I seriously doubt Yama can work the ring as well as Yoko did.

  4. #4
    Black Ninja! HCollins-TNA1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    from West Virginia and lived in Virginia
    Posts
    9,053
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassling_Fan View Post
    The difference between Yokozuna and Yamamotoyama is that Yama is a REAL sumo wrestler while Yoko was a wrestler for 8 years before the WWE. I seriously doubt Yama can work the ring as well as Yoko did.
    John Tenta made a good transition.... Tenta was a Sumotori before he was a wrestler plus he had several good trainers whom trained him!!!
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

  5. #5
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Chennai, India
    Posts
    677
    Blog Entries
    2
    Yoko was so popular in India..weused to call anyone/anything BIG as Yoko...by bringing in yama...they want to recreate the same...

  6. #6
    Big lad, fair play.
    Panic! at the Disco
    Green Day
    Fall Out Boy

  7. #7
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,255
    Could be interesting will always be compared to Yokozuna though which isn't a bad thing.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    John Tenta made a good transition.... Tenta was a Sumotori before he was a wrestler plus he had several good trainers whom trained him!!!
    Though to his credit, besides the good trainers, he had only been a Sumotori for under 2 years and wrestled in Japan for almost 3 years before WWE. Not to mention Akebono also put his hat into the wrestling ring. His family isn't pleased with that. (Of course, that's because of the gimmick. As I've seen, he's generic big guy).

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.