Smackdown vs Raw (Battle of the brands)

Well im new and this is my first post and its not about the SVR 2011 game.

I have been watching wwe since the end of atd era and start of pg. Now RAW is the main stream show of wwe but whatever anyone says smackdown is far better than what crap Raw shows every week. Smkdwn has been the wrestling show for now a long time. From the cruiserweight division time to the current breed of superstars. Every superstar which has moved from smkdwn to raw has been handed the same result get beat up by cena, orton or HHH. Every superstar is under utilised at raw, look at Kane, Jeff hardy, CM Punk all were sucking at raw but smackdown they have come out world champions. Even Jericho and Edge on raw were fighting with a laptop(c'mon) but on smackdown they are great. Jericho as the face of smkdwn loved it and edge has just been recently thrown into the title picture. Morrison and R-Truth what is happening to them at raw I don't need to tell. And alongwith others Smackdown has talented wrestlers like Swagger, Kaval, Kingston, Ziggler, Del Rio and ofcourse Mysterio. All are future world champions.

So all in all raw is nothing but a crap show in which at the end either super CENA, psych ORTON, over GAME or now FUXUS will be standing at the end with the title. But Smackdown is the show to watch and will choose Smackdown on any day than
    Raw or TNA. This is my opinion.

Blog Entries
    i always preferred raw to smackdown post attitude era. but when wrestling went in the shitcan I just stopped caring. I can't watch smackdown because its on friday and no one stays home on friday to watch wwe (maybe in the attitude era when it was entertaining).

that being said I liked raw from 02-05. after that i stopped watching a lot so i can't really say, but raw is better to watch cause of its timeslot.

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    nowadays i find smackdown and raw to be very much alike..

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. McMahon View Post
    i always preferred raw to smackdown post attitude era. but when wrestling went in the shitcan I just stopped caring. I can't watch smackdown because its on friday and no one stays home on friday to watch wwe (maybe in the attitude era when it was entertaining).

that being said I liked raw from 02-05. after that i stopped watching a lot so i can't really say, but raw is better to watch cause of its timeslot.
    Smackdown had the far better wrestling in 02-05. In fact, i would say Smackdown 02-05 had the best wrestling of any brand or mainstream show in the last 20 years.

Agree. Smackdown has had more and better wrestling on it's show for a long time now. People that were in the dark on RAW, shine on Smackdown.

"I am not a NUGGET!"

There's a delicate balance of having enough top talent on a show(Cena, Orton, HHH, etc.) to put over the young talent and having too much talent on a show that squashes the younger guys. Right now there is just too much talent on Raw and the up-n-comers have no where to go but to the midcard.

Very true. The Raw roster is too loaded.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.