Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,226
    Blog Entries
    14

    anyone watch the indian premier league ?

    what team are you lots supporting?

  2. #2
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,585
    Blog Entries
    7
    Yup. I certainly do pal.

    Delhi Daredevils is the team I support.

    Beat KKR yesterday! Woot woot. What about you Akbar?

  3. #3
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,226
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Yup. I certainly do pal.

    Delhi Daredevils is the team I support.

    Beat KKR yesterday! Woot woot. What about you Akbar?
    woahh, Virender Sehwas has been a fav of mine for years...Delhi are team aswell LOL

    but its weird cos the thing with ipl is that more than anything i want to watch a good match...so im not too fussed if my team dont win, as long as gayle, gilly, sachin, and them lots are sixes and malinga, sakib al hassan (my bengali brother lol) and morkel are making stumps fly...love the whole thing though...its just below wrestlemania on the events i want to go watch when im older

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Yup. I certainly do pal.

    Delhi Daredevils is the team I support.

    Beat KKR yesterday! Woot woot. What about you Akbar?
    You watch them but you won´t watch the mexicans?
    Our friendship where I hate you is over

  5. #5
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,585
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    woahh, Virender Sehwas has been a fav of mine for years...Delhi are team aswell LOL

    but its weird cos the thing with ipl is that more than anything i want to watch a good match...so im not too fussed if my team dont win, as long as gayle, gilly, sachin, and them lots are sixes and malinga, sakib al hassan (my bengali brother lol) and morkel are making stumps fly...love the whole thing though...its just below wrestlemania on the events i want to go watch when im older
    Good choices pal :P

    Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    You watch them but you won´t watch the mexicans?
    Our friendship where I hate you is over
    We had 1? :P

  6. #6
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,330
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Yup. I certainly do pal.

    Delhi Daredevils is the team I support.

    Beat KKR yesterday! Woot woot. What about you Akbar?
    wait what? Is there something you don't watch?

  7. #7
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,585
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    wait what? Is there something you don't watch?
    Most individual sports. Such as Golf or Tennis. I won't say they suck but they're not my cup of tea.

    Love team sports.



    Delhi Daredevils are doing incredibly well now!

    3 points clear of 2nd!

    KP is a beast batsmen!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.