Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotrod Coolbeans View Post
    Not really, MEM never wanted to take over TNA like Immortal have.
    Plus that would be a good way to put the originals over, which the MEM never really did.
    It's still "Originals" vs "Old guys w/some younger guys" still in a nutshell the same angle. Which is NWO/Millionaires again. Still a rehash of WCW no matter how you look at it.

It has potential, but looking at TNA's history, I don't have any faith in their ability to execute it properly.

If they prove me wrong i'll gladly eat my words, but I fear im right.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

The thing with all these "rehashed/recycled" comments is that Pro wrestling storylines have been around for so long now, its damn near impossible to create an angle that has never been done before in some way, shape or form.

Im not gonna start bashing WWE, but they do it just as much as TNA, as does every pro wrestling company.

Theres only so many stories you can tell before you start repeating yourself.

Hey, I am new here an I would like to say that I liked the build up to the "They" revealization(Is this even a word?). I was let down however to know that "They" were just a bunch of people I hated jammed into one stable together. An from reports that have surfaced online was that Jeff Hardy being apart of "They" was a last minute idea. Oh by the way, Hotrod, I like your idea about having Sting coming back with a team of originals, but the only issue is that I have seen this a thousand times over the past two or three years? Each time the originals were rarely put over. They were put over more before the deadly alliance of Hogan, Bischoff, and Russo got together. It seemed like the X-Division died around that time, and then the Ko division is starting to thin out. I miss you Roxxi! An it is mostly just a whole roster of main eventers. If you truly look at the midcards an event openers you only have Jay Lethal, Red, Chris Sabin, Alex Shelley, GENME, Beer money, but most of them are in teams. So this may never happen. TNA just wants already established stars so they do not have to take the time in building their own talent. I apologize to you all for going off on a mini rant. I just really had to get that off of my chest.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotrod Coolbeans View Post
    The thing with all these "rehashed/recycled" comments is that Pro wrestling storylines have been around for so long now, its damn near impossible to create an angle that has never been done before in some way, shape or form.

Im not gonna start bashing WWE, but they do it just as much as TNA, as does every pro wrestling company.

Theres only so many stories you can tell before you start repeating yourself.
    Very true. My personal issue is with the execution. On both sides even.

A stable with AJ, Williams, Beer Money, and Flair in it should be the most important thing in wrestling today. And it's not.

Blog Entries
    I think Dixie should have done what Vinnie-Mac originally did by just being an announcer and not revealing he was in fact the head honcho. Dixie, the valet?

Although this would be near impossible to pull of nowadays with the Internet.

Dixie can be my valet anytime

Oh Yeah!!

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Having sting or another veteran come back and save the day would help no one. It needs to be A.J or someone with an actual future in TNA.

But as I said in the first response to this thread, look how the NWO panned out... Years of dominance only to fade into the background when hulk decided he wanted play super hero again. Only to be brought back a few times to boost ratings when in fact the NWO became the biggest reason to change the channel. Hulk and Eric are poison and Dixie is a fool for trusting her company with these losers. How ironic is it that storyline and reality are virtually identical. Dixie is a (sexy in a MILF kinda way) dickhead!
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

#FreeBodom

You know how I wish for what to happen. That Dixie, who still owns it financially, just stops paying for it and "They" are forced to pay with their own pockets. Then they beg Dixie to pay it and give it back to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Rassling_Fan View Post
    You know how I wish for what to happen. That Dixie, who still owns it financially, just stops paying for it and "They" are forced to pay with their own pockets. Then they beg Dixie to pay it and give it back to her.
    Enough with your logic!

Blog Entries
    Who wants to be in Dixie-land?