Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    They all got to start from somewhere, back in my elementary days, there was a kid that used to film movies, kinda like this (minus graphics and effects).. Now he does real film in Canada.. I always wished when I was younger that I got involved with that.. It looked so cool to make your own films, but I never did, I just went to sports and socializing..
    indeed, it was just that while reading your post I had a mental image of Kevin Smith handing tapes to people of short films he made.
    It made me smile
    Joey, you obviously have talent, keep it up man!

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

I enjoyed watching your video.. I almost thought I was watching an old 80s or early 90s B-Movie.. You guys got some raw talent and with more films, the more you guys will grow and become possibly professional film makers.. I say keep making more of those vids, and maybe one day you guys can get sound equipment, to really pick up on your voices.. The funniest part in the film is when the mentor was caught and they walked to camp where the two black kids were pretending to blow their brains out lol.. Also I know you said that you filmed the video, but who edited it? If it was you, I feel like you did a cool job, there were some unneccessary fades in between the scenes, but I know you guys will get better in time, maybe even flawless..

Thanks a lot you gave some good advice, so thank you!
    A star in the making

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    indeed, it was just that while reading your post I had a mental image of Kevin Smith handing tapes to people of short films he made.
    It made me smile
    Joey, you obviously have talent, keep it up man!
    Clerks is one of my favorite movies of all time, after that I had to follow all the Kevin Smith films.. I must admit I never saw Jersey Girl, but everything else, I paid for the movie ticket..

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyClay View Post
    Thanks a lot you gave some good advice, so thank you!
    Anytime..

You all have been great spread the word of this video in EWN
    A star in the making

Blog Entries
    Clerks is one of my favorite movies of all time, after that I had to follow all the Kevin Smith films.. I must admit I never saw Jersey Girl, but everything else, I paid for the movie ticket..

Anytime..

I really enjoy Kevin Smith's work, but I hated Jersey Girl

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

I just wanted to thank everyone for viewing my video, and giving me your'e feedback. If anyone has not seen my video yet see it now!
    A star in the making

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I'm actually cool with Kevin Smith. Check out my pictures and see the one of me and him. I play poker at The Stash as frequently as I can. It's quite awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Giddy View Post
    I actually really enjoyed it!
    More than your videos? NEVER

Blog Entries
    Cool video.