Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Well, for a first attempt, it's ok I guess. Long way to go until you're in Hollywood though!
    Best scene was the closing one for me. That was a cut above the rest of the video IMO.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

It was entertaining

Try to be more realistic (don't let the enemy throw there weapon away for a fist fight, it's not the A-team). And I don't know why the last criminal felt on the ground.

But it was good and you should go on with it if you love doing it. I will watch a part 2

I actually really enjoyed it!
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)

Former HWA Writer

Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

Quote Originally Posted by Giddy View Post
    I actually really enjoyed it!
    wait, who do you call an intern here

If anyone has a youtube account make sure you like, and subscribe. I would really appreciate it
    A star in the making

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyClay View Post
    Hi everyone I have not been here too long, but anyway I want all of EWN to watch the video in my signature. The video is a short 6min Movie about two guys trying to track down major criminals. I have to admit their is a lot of shooting, and combat fighting, and blood! I was going to originally be in this video, but being the oldest(17)I decided it's best to be camera man since i'm shit at acting.

Let me know what you guys think?
    I enjoyed watching your video.. I almost thought I was watching an old 80s or early 90s B-Movie.. You guys got some raw talent and with more films, the more you guys will grow and become possibly professional film makers.. I say keep making more of those vids, and maybe one day you guys can get sound equipment, to really pick up on your voices.. The funniest part in the film is when the mentor was caught and they walked to camp where the two black kids were pretending to blow their brains out lol.. Also I know you said that you filmed the video, but who edited it? If it was you, I feel like you did a cool job, there were some unneccessary fades in between the scenes, but I know you guys will get better in time, maybe even flawless..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    I enjoyed watching your video.. I almost thought I was watching an old 80s or early 90s B-Movie.. You guys got some raw talent and with more films, the more you guys will grow and become possibly professional film makers.. I say keep making more of those vids, and maybe one day you guys can get sound equipment, to really pick up on your voices.. The funniest part in the film is when the mentor was caught and they walked to camp where the two black kids were pretending to blow their brains out lol.. Also I know you said that you filmed the video, but who edited it? If it was you, I feel like you did a cool job, there were some unneccessary fades in between the scenes, but I know you guys will get better in time, maybe even flawless..
    I wonder if this is how Kevin Smith got started

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Keep doing what you love man, youll be able to accomplish anything you set your mind to..

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I wonder if this is how Kevin Smith got started
    They all got to start from somewhere, back in my elementary days, there was a kid that used to film movies, kinda like this (minus graphics and effects).. Now he does real film in Canada.. I always wished when I was younger that I got involved with that.. It looked so cool to make your own films, but I never did, I just went to sports and socializing..

Not bad chief, I liked the ending.

Nicely done.