Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    How can anyone say he should fail, He is getting one of the smartest pushes in recent wwe history, how would making him be the first to fail, be sensible. i know its wwe but surly not even the are this stupid, and he should not take it from barrett at ss, why push barrett for him to lose within seconds. he should go to smack down and take it off edge at ss when he beats kane. feud with edge for a few months,
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Blog Entries
    Miz shouldn't fail, why?

My dad has watched wrestling all 47 years of his life, and has known about it being scripted for quite some time. And only TWO men have ever made him literatlly say "If I saw this guy on the street I'd f**king cold clock his ass" and mean it.

Man One: Triple H (2002-2005)
    Man Two: The Miz (2005-)

A heel's job is to make fans hate you. A DAMN GOOD HEEL can make you pay 25-1000 dollars to see him get his ass beat down.
    Now sure WE as the IWC wouldn't pay to see that, all we want is good matches, BUT an 11 year old kid would beg his momma and daddy to go see that. And ladies and gentlemen, THAT is the kid who matters. Why? 1 ticket for momma 1 ticket for daddy 1 ticket for 11 year old kid. 75 DOLLARS (25 buck seats) just to see John Cena beat the hell out of the Miz.

And guess what? People hate the Miz SO MUCH that they would. Somebody said it earlier, R-Truth gets NO REACTION, but when he's facing the Miz, HE'S THE SH*T!, Everybody wants to get crunk and see what's up when he's fighting The Miz. Throw R-Truth in the ring with Zack Ryder, tell me what type of reaction he gets.

MIZ=MONEY=WWE(or World) CHAMPION
    UWA Presents:
    The Final Show in all of UWA History!
    Live this Saturday October 6, 2012
    From Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan

Theme: "Still Swinging" by Papa Roach

Little kids begging mommy and daddy to let them see some guy get his ass kicked.

Win.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    When its time for the Miz to finally cash in the MITB, should he be the first to FAIL?
    Technically, he wouldn't be the first to fail...Mr. Kennedy lost his in a match to Edge. He should lose though because:

1. He's not World Champion material
    2. To make things less predictable in the WWE
    The IWC is to TNA what the Republicans are to Obama: No matter how much good they do...as soon as they're shown to be less than perfect, the other claims that they just can't get anything right.

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If the Miz were to be booked to be the first (Anderson don't count as he never "cashed it in") he would roll with it and find another way to get to the top. There's no stopping this guy!
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

#FreeBodom

The Miz is possibly the most promising up-and-coming star along side John Morrison, Alberto Del Rio, Dolph Ziggler, and Daniel Bryan.

But either way you look at this whole MITB thing it would be predictable either way. If he wins then it would just add on to the MITB cliche' while with him losing it will be just because they wanted to throw us off but in truth we saw it coming. It is about as predictable as Undertakers WM matches. It really should not be carried out this long, especially if their big plan is going to have him coming out on the failing end of things.

Quote Originally Posted by TNA 'The very best' View Post
    How can anyone say he should fail, He is getting one of the smartest pushes in recent wwe history, how would making him be the first to fail, be sensible. i know its wwe but surly not even the are this stupid, and he should not take it from barrett at ss, why push barrett for him to lose within seconds. he should go to smack down and take it off edge at ss when he beats kane. feud with edge for a few months,
    hey genius he is only allowed to cash it in on raw cause he won raws mitb and kane won sd's mitb

Quote Originally Posted by maddogg336 View Post
    hey genius he is only allowed to cash it in on raw cause he won raws mitb and kane won sd's mitb
    Shhhhhhh WWE wants you to forget that
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

The news now, creative is thinking about making Miz the first man to lose.

Just saying it MAY happen.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    The news now, creative is thinking about making Miz the first man to lose.

Just saying it MAY happen.
    BOOO! Anybody but The Miz. He has so earned his place as a WWE champion. An he would be 20x's more entertaining than that sparkly robotic Randy Orton.