Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40
  1. #1

    What's your Zombie plan?

    Where are you going?

    What are bringing with you?

    How do you react to other non-Zombies if they want to team up? If they don't?

    Please keep it realistic. Nobody can carry a tank on there backs.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

  2. #2
    God SLEEPY LOCO1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Posts
    2,317
    Where are you going?

    First place I am going is to the Walmart a few blocks from my house to get food, supplies, guns and what ever else I can think of needing to survive. Next place I am going is to a sporting goods store to get camping equipment, more guns, ammo, gun powder (for making explosives) and more of whatever I can think of to survive. Then I'm going to a mountainous place, hundreds of miles from any city or town, with wildlife, trees, rivers and streams to live of off for the rest of my time as I camp and watch out for zombies.

    What are bringing with you?

    First thing I'm grabbing as I leave my house is my Benelli 12 guage Nova pump shotgun so that I can fight the other first wave survivors at the places I am going to get supplies. And as I said in the first question I am getting supplies to live the rest of my life in a place with no people.

    How do you react to other non-Zombies if they want to team up? If they don't?

    I would be cool with other survivors because the more people you have in your group and the more weopons you have, the better your chances are of fighting off the zombies when they do finally find you. And in the middle of a mountainous forest, the other survivors and I can start a new civilization.



    "I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."



  3. #3
    Seems reasonable but do you live in a major city? If so go fast so you can still get what you need and when you are ready to go to the mountains: walk. The roads will be packed with traffic from people trying to get out of the city.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

  4. #4
    i already got over a year worth of food. working on the water too. i will bug out at my home or the highschool. the highschool has a metal and wood shop i can make stuff in. if its zombies i have a cross bow.

  5. #5
    God SLEEPY LOCO1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Posts
    2,317
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    Seems reasonable but do you live in a major city? If so go fast so you can still get what you need and when you are ready to go to the mountains: walk. The roads will be packed with traffic from people trying to get out of the city.
    Yes I do live in a major city, Las Vegas. But I live at the edge of town and I know back roads and dirt roads around here that not alot of people would know about to get out of the city.



    "I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."



  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    Yes I do live in a major city, Las Vegas. But I live at the edge of town and I know back roads and dirt roads around here that not alot of people would know about to get out of the city.
    there are also lots of people who know those roads. going to a big store is a bad plan. there will be other people hell even gangs with guns that will go there. it will be a mad house.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    there are also lots of people who know those roads. going to a big store is a bad plan. there will be other people hell even gangs with guns that will go there. it will be a mad house.
    Pay attention to what the internet is saying. The web always knows what happens first. So as soon as you here its going down, fucking book it to Walmart. Try and get everything there so that you don't have to go to the camping store. If everyone else is mobilizing already don't even bother. Try and get out as soon as possible. Grab what you can from your house and go. Like he said gangs will try and take over pretty damn quick.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

  8. #8
    Gunsmith is literally just around the corner from my house, so as soon as I hear it's on, I'm heading there, get myself a shotgun, handgun and an automatic weapon. I'll also grab a blunt object of sorts to use as a melee weapon, a crowbar perhaps. On the way back, I stop into the superstore (which is even closer to my house) and grab as much supplies as I possibly can, especially Twinkies (high five if you get that reference).
    I'll then head to the car park, and pick out the most suitable car or truck (a large one if possible, like a Land Rover) I can find. I'd then take it and high tail it out of town.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Gunsmith is literally just around the corner from my house, so as soon as I hear it's on, I'm heading there, get myself a shotgun, handgun and an automatic weapon. I'll also grab a blunt object of sorts to use as a melee weapon, a crowbar perhaps. On the way back, I stop into the superstore (which is even closer to my house) and grab as much supplies as I possibly can, especially Twinkies (high five if you get that reference).
    I'll then head to the car park, and pick out the most suitable car or truck (a large one if possible, like a Land Rover) I can find. I'd then take it and high tail it out of town.

    You live in England how much land is there to hide in that there won't already have people in it?
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Gunsmith is literally just around the corner from my house, so as soon as I hear it's on, I'm heading there, get myself a shotgun, handgun and an automatic weapon. I'll also grab a blunt object of sorts to use as a melee weapon, a crowbar perhaps. On the way back, I stop into the superstore (which is even closer to my house) and grab as much supplies as I possibly can, especially Twinkies (high five if you get that reference).
    I'll then head to the car park, and pick out the most suitable car or truck (a large one if possible, like a Land Rover) I can find. I'd then take it and high tail it out of town.
    you have the money for those guns now?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.