Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I read the spoiler. They won't edit it out.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I'd like to think that it will continue, but it's likely that it won't. Smackdown won't tell us anything since they'll just edit out any cheers for DB, but Raw will give us a better indication.
    does smackdown really edit out the cheer ? ...seems like a dumb decision to do that

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    does smackdown really edit out the cheer ? ...seems like a dumb decision to do that
    Crowd reactions are always edited in for Smackdown and WWE Superstars.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonsrevenge View Post
    Or have the WWE fans finally made their voices heard?

WM weekend surely belonged to Daniel Bryan as much as it Belonged to Punk, Rock and HHH/Michaels/'Taker. That's quite a group to be associated with. The FL crowd made it damn well known Bryan got fucked over, and they were in full support.

On the other hand, it's no secret some parts of the country are more receptive/vocal/interesting than others, so it's easy to just write FL. off as just another Philly, Chicago or New York. So whichever venue they end up at next will be the same as any.

No matter the reason, someone seems to be receptive, as they've turned "yes" into an angle (a very unfortunate one, which has Bryan trying to get them to stop?) as well as a Tshirt.

Fuck it, I have no idea where I'm going with this.
    The first problem for me has been Bryan's promo on Smackdown - there was a real opportunity to go with the chants and even when AJ started chattin, the crowd were pumped with YES chants everywhere - it was also good of WWE to keep them in, but why wouldn't they, its money. However the chants just stopped because, I'm afraid no matter how much the fans support Bryan you can't cheer a guy who's screaming abuse at his girlfriend, buzz killed. I hope the momentum continues, D. Bryan - TRUE BEST IN THE WORLD.

Some people were still in for DB, but it wasn't as hot as Miami unfortunately. There should be more love for DB YES! YES! YES!
    Don't worry Daniel, I also have a great admiration for AJ aswell!

well this mondays raw is in washington daniel bryans home state so that will be interesting and with exreme rules in chicago wouldnt shock me if the yes chant return then

Quote Originally Posted by CMRyder View Post
    I just hope the "YES YES YES" Chants continue everywhere.
    Me to. But the YES YES YES chants actually started at Young Wolves Rising PPV in early March and continued at Showdown in the Sun and finally it hit Raw last monday.

I really enjoyed it. But watch the next Raw will get crickets for an audience. I hate how people go to shows only to sit there and stare. Those tickets are expensive!

"Great! This guy shows up looking like a mime from hell and you lose him right out in the open? Well at least he didn't do that 'walking against the wind' shit. I hate that."

WWE made the tshirts. So they will pipe in the Yes if they have too.