Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Was Florida an anomaly?

Or have the WWE fans finally made their voices heard?

WM weekend surely belonged to Daniel Bryan as much as it Belonged to Punk, Rock and HHH/Michaels/'Taker. That's quite a group to be associated with. The FL crowd made it damn well known Bryan got fucked over, and they were in full support.

On the other hand, it's no secret some parts of the country are more receptive/vocal/interesting than others, so it's easy to just write FL. off as just another Philly, Chicago or New York. So whichever venue they end up at next will be the same as any.

No matter the reason, someone seems to be receptive, as they've turned "yes" into an angle (a very unfortunate one, which has Bryan trying to get them to stop?) as well as a Tshirt.

Fuck it, I have no idea where I'm going with this.

Blog Entries
    There is part of me that wants to say yes, Florida was just an anomaly, but there is another part that hopes wherever Raw goes next, we get a crowd just as red hot. Only time will tell

Eh, there's always hope. Even in the virtually comatose crowd in Atlanta for the go home RAW, there were a few "good" fans. At least there were in my section. I had a personal achievement, as I started a Fruity Pebbles chant on Cena for teh lulz. Laughed my ass off when it hit the whole arena!

I think there was some sort of WM fever in the air , I was at WM but not Raw, wish I would have stayed because that crowd was bonkers, on par with if not more than at WM. I'm curious to see how the crowd is on SD tomorrow. Theres always shock value right after Mania with Brock as the front runner. I think this "People Power" initiative Johnny Ace was talking about will play into the crowd reaction defining the product we'll see going forward...I kinda feel bad for Sheamus though, I'm sure he wasn't expecting the Cena treatment upon his push of late. In any case, I'm an excited fan at the moment...YES!

Blog Entries
    I just hope the "YES YES YES" Chants continue everywhere.
    CMRyder's Fav 5
    1. Daniel Bryan
    2. Cesaro
    3. Dolph Ziggler
    4. Seth Rollins
    5. AJ Lee

Quote Originally Posted by justin sane View Post
    I think there was some sort of WM fever in the air , I was at WM but not Raw, wish I would have stayed because that crowd was bonkers, on par with if not more than at WM. I'm curious to see how the crowd is on SD tomorrow. Theres always shock value right after Mania with Brock as the front runner. I think this "People Power" initiative Johnny Ace was talking about will play into the crowd reaction defining the product we'll see going forward...I kinda feel bad for Sheamus though, I'm sure he wasn't expecting the Cena treatment upon his push of late. In any case, I'm an excited fan at the moment...YES!
    Yeah, no one could've predicted that. I think if it wasn't for the sea of Bryan marks, the squash would've been much better recieved by the crowd (I still would've been pissed). I can't hate the guy; under normal circumstances, I love him. I don't think the fans are pissed at him, but just at how the angle went down.

Then I hope to see more anomalies

THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT HE DOES

Quote Originally Posted by justin sane View Post
    IF theYES chants continue on smackdown WWE will just edit them out

I'd like to think that it will continue, but it's likely that it won't. Smackdown won't tell us anything since they'll just edit out any cheers for DB, but Raw will give us a better indication.

Normally Wrestlemania has more of the "smart" fan's, and less kids. I expect the chants to continue, but quieter than in Florida
    ‚Äč