Hybrid View

Blog Entries

Post Alistair Overeem fails pre-fight drug test

Source: MMA Junkie
    http://Overeem likely out of UFC 146 Title fight

Overeem's "A" sample was flagged for an elevated T/E ratio that exeeded 10-to-1, well over the 6-to-1 limit. Kizer said the heavyweight has the right to request the test's "B" sample, which, if negative, would make him eligible to receive a fight license.
    The former Strikeforce champion was among six top-billed fighters who were tested for the all-heavyweight pay-per-view event, which takes place May 26 at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. All were tested for diuretics, masking agents, anabolic steroids and T/E ratios in addition to drugs of abuse. Dos Santos, Frank Mir, Cain Velasquez, Roy Nelson and Antonio Silva all passed their tests. With Overeem possibly out of the Heavyweight title fight, speculation is that Frank Mir will take his place.

Thoughts or opinions on this?

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Really bad news for lesnar he could get a title shot.Mir vs Dos Santos sounds nice

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    I like the sound of Mir vs. Dos Santos, but am worried that Mir may not be able to handle the stand up game. If it goes to the ground I'd have to give it to Mir as I am unfamiliar if Dos Santos even has a ground game.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    I like the sound of Mir vs. Dos Santos, but am worried that Mir may not be able to handle the stand up game. If it goes to the ground I'd have to give it to Mir as I am unfamiliar if Dos Santos even has a ground game.
    Yeah Doss Santos is Knockout artist

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Dana White's reaction was priceless.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Dana White's reaction was priceless.
    What did he do?

Oh akbar....