Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rock v. Austin

Rock v. Austin

Sorry if this has been brought up before...

With Austin teasing coming back for a match with Punk, and with the Rock now proposing to float around a little longer, there's a possibility their paths may cross. I know it wouldn't lead to anything more than a few backstage meetings or, at best, a promo aimed at one another - but technically they could both be "active" again at the same time.

Hypothetically (this being the key word because we know it won't happen), let's pretend it became possible to bring the two into the same storyline again. My question is, would you like another Rock/Austin match at some point, or do you think it's best for them to leave that and its greatness in the past?
    My Best Prediction Contest Results

Hell in a Cell 2011 - 1st
    Wrestlemania 28 - 5th
    Survivor Series 2011 - 7th

Blog Entries
    Leave it in this past. Just go back and watch the greatness of their matches if you will... you will not be disapointed one bit.

They've had their great matches together, leave it as good memories.

I want to see Punk v Austin and Rock v Brock!

No i rather see this two against the new faces of wwe

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    I agree, leave it in the past at this stage of their career another feud between the two could possibly tarnish what they've shared in the past.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

I'd love to see it but I'd rather see them face people they haven't or haven't faced at WM.

Austin v Cena/Punk Rock v Brock/Taker.

Blog Entries
    If you watched their 3 matches at Wrestlemania you'll understand that there's nothing left to offer between the two being in another match together. they both threw everything they had into those matches For example if you've ever seen the old star wars movies you'd know that it would be best to leave it a trilogy and forget the later garbage, the SCSA/Rock fued should be left a trilogy of matches because anything else would be a disappointment

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Stone View Post
    If you watched their 3 matches at Wrestlemania you'll understand that there's nothing left to offer between the two being in another match together. they both threw everything they had into those matches For example if you've ever seen the old star wars movies you'd know that it would be best to leave it a trilogy and forget the later garbage, the SCSA/Rock fued should be left a trilogy of matches because anything else would be a disappointment
    I have seen them. That's why I asked the question... would you like to see more, or is it best left where it is I agree with you that they should leave it alone. It was just a hypothetical question
    My Best Prediction Contest Results

Hell in a Cell 2011 - 1st
    Wrestlemania 28 - 5th
    Survivor Series 2011 - 7th

Blog Entries
    I'd love to see them in the ring together, but their position in ring surves a greater purpose than to work against eachother.

There's unflourished talent in lots of pockets of the roster and these guys will help them to stop being lame mid-carders and dark match workers.

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y

Quote Originally Posted by impercua View Post
    I have seen them. That's why I asked the question... would you like to see more, or is it best left where it is I agree with you that they should leave it alone. It was just a hypothetical question
    Could care less about what's right and what's wrong about the question. I WOULD SCREAM like a grade school girl at a Justin Beiber concert if Stone Cold showed up on Raw on the same night as The Rock.....