Blog Entries

Spoiler/Spoilers

Looking and searching high and low, left and right, front and back and everywhere else..... The Impact spoilers for this week 4-5-12 show seems to be missing!!! For what ever reason I don't know??? As one who just like reading the spoilers just to have a idea what happening or such, I just wonder if it was done for a reason why no news of this week show is anywhere to be found???

Anyways could be a good thing could be a bad thing.... Guess time will tell???

Thoughts please
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Well there's this: According to PWInsider Team Garrett Bischoff vs. Team Eric Bischoff will be one of the featured bouts at the TNA Lockdown Pay-Per-View event on April 15, 2012 at the Nashville Municipal Auditorium in Nashville, Tennessee.

Team Garett will feature Austin Aries, AJ Styles, Ken Anderson, Rob Van Dam and Garett Bischoff. Team Eric will consist of Bully Ray, Christopher Daniels, Kaz and Gunner. The fifth competitor for Eric Bischoff's team has yet to be revealed.

According to PWInsider, if Eric's team loses, he will have to leave TNA.

Hope that helps.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Well there's this: According to PWInsider Team Garrett Bischoff vs. Team Eric Bischoff will be one of the featured bouts at the TNA Lockdown Pay-Per-View event on April 15, 2012 at the Nashville Municipal Auditorium in Nashville, Tennessee.

Team Garett will feature Austin Aries, AJ Styles, Ken Anderson, Rob Van Dam and Garett Bischoff. Team Eric will consist of Bully Ray, Christopher Daniels, Kaz and Gunner. The fifth competitor for Eric Bischoff's team has yet to be revealed.

According to PWInsider, if Eric's team loses, he will have to leave TNA.

Hope that helps.
    Yeap that next weeks show I believe looks like a big return in RVD maybe why it been so hush-hush??
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Yeap that next weeks show I believe looks like a big return in RVD maybe why it been so hush-hush??
    Could very well be.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up