Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by El T Draino 316 View Post
    Agreed Justin. A fan like this actually thinks he's a better fan because he cheered the Rock at Mania. Posers cheered the Rock. REAL fans, real WRESTLING fans cheered Cena. I was at Mania, rowdy as hell, and loud as hell... for CENA. The guy eat sleeps and breaths the industry and the company. He's a class act. He's the epitome of what we want wrestlers to be - dedicated, hard working, and loyal to the industry. And it's cool to boo him during the biggest match of his entire life? Be sick of his gimmick, that's fine, but don't rip on his fans. It's trendy to boo Cena. It's trendy to cheer the Rock.

I know it was scripted when he said it, but that match MEANT more to John Cena - not for his 'wrestling career or standing', but as a man. I bet that was the toughest pill Cena's ever had to swallow getting pinned clean by the Rock at Mania. If there isn't a rematch with a Cena win on a stage just as big or bigger, I think Vince and Rock are pathetic for allowing that finish.

Thats my point though if the gentleman wanted to cheer the rock all the power to him thats his right to do so and it was your right to cheer Cena

honestly I just dislike people saying kids are not fans because they don't like the rock, they are not real fans because they was'nt born during the attitude era.

I do not care who likes who or who hates who, Im my own fan I know what I love and why I watch it each week...do I wish it was like the attitude era again sure I do I loved it. However times have changed and I have no reason to disrespect children or ANY fan that admire cena or likewise I admired scsa mick foley hbk back in the day let them do the same.They are the future fans -let them enjoy the product and have their nostalgia 10 -15 years down the line

all this bitchiness about cena the pg era blah blah blah -get over it go watch tna or wwf raw is war 1999 on you tube

Quote Originally Posted by justinjackson1983 View Post
    Thats my point though if the gentleman wanted to cheer the rock all the power to him thats his right to do so and it was your right to cheer Cena

honestly I just dislike people saying kids are not fans because they don't like the rock, they are not real fans because they was'nt born during the attitude era.

I do not care who likes who or who hates who, Im my own fan I know what I love and why I watch it each week...do I wish it was like the attitude era again sure I do I loved it. However times have changed and I have no reason to disrespect children or ANY fan that admire cena or likewise I admired scsa mick foley hbk back in the day let them do the same.They are the future fans -let them enjoy the product and have their nostalgia 10 -15 years down the line

all this bitchiness about cena the pg era blah blah blah -get over it go watch tna or wwf raw is war 1999 on you tube
    Amen. Wrestling is AMAZING right now. It's probably the best it's been in the last 5 years. If the crowds can continue the trend set by Miami these past 2 events, we are in for an exciting trip. I don't think a portion of kids in the audience will prevent this momentum from carrying.

Blog Entries
    Right to Un-censor!

massive LOL at tatu "all the things she said " being victorias theme music in the video I forgot all about that

Blog Entries
    the crowd is so important. you made good point and ask a couple of very interesting question. it's tough to say whether it's just the time of the the year it is or if it really is that things are different. I think it could be actually. cause look we have a bunch of guys already built with characters and guys that are building. Mark Henry has a new stuff, so does Ryder, so does Punk, and now Bryan is starting to build. On top of that we just got three major superstar appearances in Tensai Rock and Brock. And Cena lost. So it could be. and as for whether this momentum will carry, I just think it was a hot crowd. but I really hope it does. and yes and no could be certainly the vehicle to take it farther

good thread
    super saturday mornings man wake watch
    wrestling which is infinitely entertaining even
    though there aren't any head hits but better
    than the shitty shows on otherwise called
    cartoons crap it is but believe wrestling wins
    real ratings because brother everyone everywhere
    loves loving
    WWE

Secret Weapon

Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens when you cross Free Willy with LaToya Jackson."
    "This is what happens if the Yeti were to mate with Britney Spears."
    "He got the Sea-Monster!"

Banned
    TBH I believe the only reason the crowd was like that on Raw is because most of the people there was at WM too. So I bet 80% of the crowd was males 18 & over. I don't think this will be a weekly thing after a month or few weeks everything will be back to normal. The only thing I can see sticking around is the Daniel Bryan Yes! chants because that has been going on for a few weeks now. I think people should just relax before saying this is a new era because lets not forget this is the same thing most of you guys kept saying after punk cut his promo and we all know how that went....it lived for like 3 months and now punk promos went back to average. In the end I hope I'm wrong WWE is making steps forward to creating a new era better than the attitude era and better than the recent PG era.

i remember when the womens matches in wwe/f had decent amount of wrestling in.
    i agree that the crowd was still riding the mania buzz on monday but not only did they give the sow a great feel but have given birth to a couple of major chants,
    yes yes yes
    and
    si si si

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
    Blog Entries
    the point CENA FANS SUCK is very true. i know justin addressed it but the fact is, most of them sit thru a show bored as hell until Cena comes out. I went to a show in England and most of them couldn't even give a rat's ass about Punk, when he was the WWE Champion as a face. It was all about Cena.

You're welcome!!

Blog Entries
    the reason John Cena gets booed is because he hasn't progressed over hs career. he's pretty much the same wrestler I saw in 2006 when he offically turned his moveset into the five moves of doom. I respect John Cena but if you didn't notice when Cena asked if it was time to lash out at the WWE universe the crowd said yes with approval because until he turns heel he'll never be accepted by that fanbase.
    Here's a history lesson
    To them he's still Rocky Maivia before he became The Rock. Rock tried to get over as a face and even management tried to push him but all Rock could hear was die rocky die almost every match he ever did until he joined the Nation of Domination and became The Rock the heel that the fans created and The Rock mocked the crowds called them jabronis, Trailer Park Trash , things he felt about the fans that were booing him the first years of his career and within a year he would become one of the most over stars in WWF history. they had to make him team up with McMahon just so he be booed cause he was so over with the crowd. Rudy Poo Candy Ass was the yes yes yes during that time and fans would bring signs saying that to every show. The only one that got a bigger response than Rock was Stone Cold but it was close. See theres only one way even the little Kane feud had sort of a message to it embrace the hate like the Rock did so long ago

Quote Originally Posted by CM_SUXX_NOT View Post
    the point CENA FANS SUCK is very true. i know justin addressed it but the fact is, most of them sit thru a show bored as hell until Cena comes out. I went to a show in England and most of them couldn't even give a rat's ass about Punk, when he was the WWE Champion as a face. It was all about Cena.
    just to clarify I do agree on some points the guy said, I just argued to a certain extent on things I found insulting he said in regards to certain fans dont get me wrong Im not a blind to everything but pg era I do see the problems and ups and the downs in the whole company,honestly I can see the frustration you guys must have at a live event if no one seems to care,

on a side note...was this a house show I have to ask because Punk appeared to have a great reception on the live raw in the uk from what I saw on tv?

I remember back in the day how excited everyone got when the rock walked out, when taker walked out hell even when the new age outlaws everyone got out their seats and sang along.Last event I went to was 2009 and it was great I cant speak how it is a few years on