Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What I would love to see from WWE for rest of the year.

Now the Rock/Cena feud has ended I would love to (my personal opinion) see the WWE implement these changes,

Stop these "Supershows": What's the point of having a Raw and Smackdown show of we are seeing the same talent each show, so stop the Supershows so then we can see the majority of the raw/Smackdown superstars on their shows.

Send Cena to Smackdown: People wwill probably think that im nuts with writing this but with a possible Brock vs Rock match it could be a good chance for Cena to go back to Smackdown and have a fresh start and new gimmick and new feuds.

Revive the Tag Team Division: I love the tag team division even as a little kid so I agree with Epico's comments and I would love to see more tag teams in the WWE not superstars thrown together just to get some camera time eg Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kidd.

Bring back the Cruiserweight Titles!!: If you haven't realized the majority of the "neglected wwe talent" are Cruiserweight/Light heavyweight guys like Gabriel, Slater and JTG so bringing that back will provide some more competition.

Keep bringing back old WWE talent: Brings back memories for older fans and keeps them interested, bring them in and feud with FCW wrestlers eg Johnny Curtis

What do you guys think???

Quote Originally Posted by Gappodum View Post

Bring back the Cruiserweight Titles!!: If you haven't realized the majority of the "neglected wwe talent" are Cruiserweight/Light heavyweight guys like Gabriel, Slater and JTG so bringing that back will provide some more competition.wrestlers eg Johnny Curtis
    Nice thread but you actually want to see JTG as a Cruiserweight champ? Reaaaallyyyy?

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

I agree on pretty much all of what you said, i hope some of it comes true but i doubt it will the supershows imo arent great, because like you said we don't see all the midcarders on their own show because the main eventers/ upper midcarders take up a lot of the time.

Oh and about John Cena! I think it might be slightly refreshing seeing him go to smackdown but i doubt he will change his character.

Now the Rock/Cena feud has ended I would love to (my personal opinion) see the WWE implement these changes,

Stop these "Supershows": What's the point of having a Raw and Smackdown show of we are seeing the same talent each show, so stop the Supershows so then we can see the majority of the raw/Smackdown superstars on their shows.

Send Cena to Smackdown: People wwill probably think that im nuts with writing this but with a possible Brock vs Rock match it could be a good chance for Cena to go back to Smackdown and have a fresh start and new gimmick and new feuds.

Revive the Tag Team Division: I love the tag team division even as a little kid so I agree with Epico's comments and I would love to see more tag teams in the WWE not superstars thrown together just to get some camera time eg Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kidd.

Bring back the Cruiserweight Titles!!: If you haven't realized the majority of the "neglected wwe talent" are Cruiserweight/Light heavyweight guys like Gabriel, Slater and JTG so bringing that back will provide some more competition.

Keep bringing back old WWE talent: Brings back memories for older fans and keeps them interested, bring them in and feud with FCW wrestlers eg Johnny Curtis

You know that Gabriel is the only one of those three that is a cruiserweight and he's right at the very top end of it.

If Cena goes to SD, then SD would have 4 top face and RAW, just 1 so this is not going to happen and I don't see Orton or Sheamus on RAW this year after the draft

Cena will remain on RAW

JTG is terrible. And.... you're not going to see anything about cruiserweights on Raw or Smackdown, because it's going to be rehashed on the WWE Network when/if if ever takes off. Wishful thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Nice thread but you actually want to see JTG as a Cruiserweight champ? Reaaaallyyyy?
    I don't mind JTG but he really has got nothing other then the gangsta gimmick, so I do agree with your opinion I would love to see someone like Hunico become a champ

JTG was just a first thought that came tto my head lol and it is my personal opinion

am i the only one who enjoys seeing the old faces but is asking myself what is the point of bringing everyone back instead of building new talent.

Matt Bloom is a great example, great to see him back and i know how well he has done in Japan but he is in his 40's now and suppose to be getting a big push. Just seems odd to me that he gets a spot over someone on the roster like Gabrielor even some one like Kofi. Before you start im not saying WWE isn't pushing any of their new talent. Sheamus, Barrett, DB etc but my point is why bring in people like The Rock, Brock Matt bloom etc and take TV time away from the younger talent. (money)
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

the wrestlemania match between the usos epico & primo and gabriel & kidd was a good way to show the usos dominance they alley us'd both gabriel & kidd kidd on the outside:O
    Damn I need a better catchphrase