Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 31 of 31
  1. #31
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    I'll show you what is wrong....



    If you want I will, just for your team, increase Vickie's cost to $3m and you can get points for appearances and victory points when one of her boys wins. Seem fair? Who are you dropping from your team to stay under budget?

    How funny would it be for Robstar to do this only for 2 weeks later, Swagger and Ziggler drop Vickie lol
     

  2. #32
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,363
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    How funny would it be for Robstar to do this only for 2 weeks later, Swagger and Ziggler drop Vickie lol
    I should ban you both!!

    Hmmmm, I'll think about that offer TOOL



  3. #33
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,363
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    I'll show you what is wrong....


    If you want I will, just for your team, increase Vickie's cost to $3m and you can get points for appearances and victory points when one of her boys wins. Seem fair? Who are you dropping from your team to stay under budget?
    I would have to drop Big Show (which I wouldn't mind) and probably Jericho so I'll have to decline at that price, thanks anyway 'TOOLIE



  4. #34
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I should ban you both!!

    Hmmmm, I'll think about that offer TOOL
    That red angry face will totally be the one you make if you take his offer Robstar lol. I could just see it blowing up in your face, no offense bro haha
     

  5. #35
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,363
    Blog Entries
    6
    People have been predicting Vickie's downfall for ages now. I guess if you keep saying something long enough, you're bound to be right eventually! If she loses anyone, I predict it will be Dolph to a face turn. But WWE have totally failed to capitalise on Vickie. It's their loss



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.