Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19
  1. #11
    He reminds me too much of Mike Ademlie(or however you say his name)

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  2. #12
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,971
    He'll be serviceable for a while but soon...



    ...will want back on TV.



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




  3. #13
    I don't mind him as GM, it makes things interesting. I liked Teddy but Funk Man! makes it more interesting, plus they can continue his and Punk's fued.

    I'd like to see Snickelfritz rewarding his "Team" and starting a new stable which gains all the titles.
    Mark Henry or The Miz - WWE Champion
    Del Rio - Heavyweight Champion
    Otunga - United States Champion
    Christian - Intercontinental Champion
    Swagger and Ziggler - Tag Team Champions
    Eve - Divas Champion.

    Then after a while Triple H comes back, starts his own team consisting of CM Punk, Sheamus, Big Show, Cena etc to take control back of Raw.


    Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

  4. #14
    He is to fake




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  5. #15
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,095
    Blog Entries
    5
    I'm sick of Teddy Long so I'm not minding Johnny Ace too much. Don't get me wrong, he's no Mike Adamle () but what are you gonna do? If I could pick the GM's myself I would, but I can't so I'm going with what we got.

    At least it's not the fucking "anonymous" GM. We got no closure there, did we?


  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mt. Olympus
    Posts
    327
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Tartarus View Post
    He's awesome. He should be on tv at every opportunity!
    One link says it all: http://www.swmswm.com/SS5.htm
    --Stately

    visit the home of The Return Of The Official Greatest Heel Column Ever
    http://www.swmswm.com/StatelyStates.htm


  7. #17
    I like him as GM, I just think him being one GM of both shows is further proof there is no reason for the brand split anymore,

  8. #18
    Normal Member deadly56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    England London
    Posts
    250
    Blog Entries
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I'm sick of Teddy Long so I'm not minding Johnny Ace too much. Don't get me wrong, he's no Mike Adamle () but what are you gonna do? If I could pick the GM's myself I would, but I can't so I'm going with what we got.

    At least it's not the fucking "anonymous" GM. We got no closure there, did we?
    I would take Johnny, as GM, then Teddy any-day!

    I am not sure why, but in the Johnny/Teddy feud. I wanted John to punch or slap down Teddy

  9. #19
    Normal Member deadly56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    England London
    Posts
    250
    Blog Entries
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by justinjackson1983 View Post
    I like him as GM, I just think him being one GM of both shows is further proof there is no reason for the brand split anymore,

    .....and defiantly no more of the Bragging Rights PPV.

  10. #20
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,249
    Quote Originally Posted by Troy McLure View Post
    Mr. John Laurinaitis is the worst person to run RAW and Smackdown, Bischoff was better than JL, Heyman was better than Mr. I-am-a-crap-GM. I vote that WWE picks another GM for RAW and Smackdown and get rid of Laurinatis!
    The fact you hate him makes him a good heel.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.