Secret Weapon

Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens when you cross Free Willy with LaToya Jackson."
    "This is what happens if the Yeti were to mate with Britney Spears."
    "He got the Sea-Monster!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jayoholic View Post
    Lord Tensai ...eh, A-Train is the "Natural Disaster" Johnny Ace was referring to in regard to Punk. So that's his next feud (after Jericho).
    Bit of a concidence alright!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayoholic View Post
    Lord Tensai ...eh, A-Train is the "Natural Disaster" Johnny Ace was referring to in regard to Punk. So that's his next feud (after Jericho).
    THIS. it would also be epic. But from your list I would go with D Bryan, There MUST be a major push lined up for him after the crowd response over the last week.

Black Ninja!
    If David Otunga wins the WWE Championship, I'll quit watching pro wrestling.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    As noticed on the RAW Supershow last night, they're going to run the "injured Champion" angle with CM Punk from now on. Now that he's proved to be "Best In The World" at WrestleMania, they're going to make him keep going and going and going. They already made it known that he'll basically be defending it week in and week out. So the question that is lingering within me, how long can he handle it and who will be the one to finally dethrone him?

Realistically this is the only way to take the Championship off of him, he has to be beaten at less than 100% in order for him to still be considered "Best In The World" and not lose any cred when he does finally lose the strap. I have a small list of nominations and I want to see what everyone else thinks:

Dolph Ziggler
    Wade Barrett
    Daniel Bryan
    Cody Rhodes
    David Otunga

That's my list, currently I don't have the time to explain why but if you have been following wrestling, you can understand why I picked each of them. Let me know what you all think, I'm very curious about this topic...
    I pretty much agree with your list- except for Otunga

Otunga has proved nothing- He stole Chris Masters entrance pose, is just ok in the ring. Sure, being a Johnny Ace stooge- he will get a title shot- but holding the belt? sure hope not

Danielson/Punk feud- would be gold. But if I had to chose just one of your list Rob- it would be Barrett. That guy has 'it' and WWE has wasted him to an extent. Cody, Ziggler will be RAW/SD World champs in time- but I'd go with Barrett being the one to take the belt off Punk next. If not- Jericho.

As far as the draft? Looks like it should be a non issue- seeing that pretty much anyone is on either show now

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    If David Otunga wins the WWE Championship, I'll quit watching pro wrestling.
    I would just stop watching Raw- which I pretty much am doing now. This past Raw was the most I watched. So glad I did because I would have missed Brock interupting another, uninspired Cena promo.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Being from the U.K. this is probably gonna sound a little biased, but I want to see Wade Barrett win the WWE or Heavyweight title one day. England deserves to have a WWE or Heavyweight champion, after all Ireland has Sheamus. I'd be ok with Punk losing it to Barrett, I don't really wanna see Tensai (A-train) as WWE Champion, atleast not yet I liked him as Albert but still kinda see him as a mid-card wrestler.
    I definitely don't want to see Otunga as champion, I think i'd stop watching then.

Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    Being from the U.K. this is probably gonna sound a little biased, but I want to see Wade Barrett win the WWE or Heavyweight title one day. England deserves to have a WWE or Heavyweight champion, after all Ireland has Sheamus. I'd be ok with Punk losing it to Barrett, I don't really wanna see Tensai (A-train) as WWE Champion, atleast not yet I liked him as Albert but still kinda see him as a mid-card wrestler.
    I definitely don't want to see Otunga as champion, I think i'd stop watching then.
    i thought this would be wade's year but now rock wants a title, lesner is back, same with fat train, DB is going strong and vince has a boner for ADR...berret getting a title this year is seeming unlikely

akbar you're probably right. The Rock at some point is going to get the WWE title, though I'm guessing that might be around Elimination Chamber time with The Rock as a surprise entrant, giving him the WWE title for WM29. Lesner i'm unsure of, if he's going to be working a part time schedule then it's unfair to those who work their ass off week after week (then again fairness doesn't come into it). Tensai I really hope they don't give the title to because his gimmick is almost as bad as brodus clay's. Daniel Bryan like you said is going strong and will definitely win the title again this year. Del Rio can wrestle but he is so so boring, he can't cut promo's to save his life. he looks like he will be going after the heavyweight title so maybe Del Rio will be getting drafted to smackdown.

Wasn't the rumour that MITB was cancelled from WM28 because Barrett got injured? I'm guess i'm trying to be hopeful that Barrett gets the title. I guess you could have Barrett win MITB match and then at WM29 The Rock Defends the title and then Barrett comes out and cashes in and gets the title. that would allow The Rock to win again at WM and then leave again aswell.

Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.