Thread: randy orton

randy orton

i have a theory regarding randys popularity when he was heel.... im guessing his sick demented side got many peoples attention from the sad boring comedic antics of others...

im thinking that people were liking randy ortons heel charecter because of a by gone age of the attitude era...

just my thoughts...

Blog Entries
    There's definitely too much bubblegum going around.

Quote Originally Posted by chibo777 View Post
    i have a theory regarding randys popularity when he was heel.... im guessing his sick demented side got many peoples attention from the sad boring comedic antics of others...

im thinking that people were liking randy ortons heel charecter because of a by gone age of the attitude era...

just my thoughts...
    Actually, your theory can still be in regards simply because Randy Orton is still the same guy. Instead now though, he attacks heels as well as faces & just doesn't back down which just makes him all the more stronger. Orton's popularity is growing even more then ever now since his turn as a tweener (which is perfect for him). Just watch RAW the past few months especially lately & the guy has been getting the biggest pops (it's growing as well). Jim Ross said it best that Randy Orton is the one guy in today's industry that gives that Attitude Era persona which is why so many hardcore wrestling fans like him let alone his fanbase has grown even more since his turn. Orton is Orton but he's just gotten better now. There is a reason why many say the Orton Era has begun (starting in 2010).

Its called being a 'tweener.' Nohing new here folks.

Ever heard of HBK?
    If I can be serious for a minute..

EWNCW - E Wrestling News Championship Wrestling

Blog Entries
    Its old but its going to be the new way of making superstars more popular and then overdoing and killing it like they do with their other ideas

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Splattered-Dreams View Post
    Its called being a 'tweener.' Nohing new here folks.

Ever heard of HBK?
    Its old, but its going to be the new way of making superstars more popular..and then overdoing and killing it like they do with their other ideas