Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GG_DUCE View Post
    The end of an era? The "What?" era? Hmmmm........
    I do not think those chants are going anywhere. The WHAT chants have survived the test of time. They will use it again when somebody like The Great Khali gets some serious mic time.
    The wolf of the night, and the Elvis of awesomeness. AWHOOOOOOOO!
    FIRST EVER & Former HORRORCORE CHAMPION!(9/11/11 - 1/14/13)
    Efed Record: Wins: 26 - Loses: 4 - Draws: 0

Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    I'm liking the way you think, Mr.Wolf!

Quote Originally Posted by Gameover View Post
    The word YES might change Bryan's career.
    It also did for Obama, YES is the way for success.
    ONE more match!

That was a decent promo. I'm really happy about the fact that the crowd are showing their opinions. Florida crowds always do for WWE tho. But that was another level. I'd say even beating attitude era. But i'm not hopeful the next raw will be a 10th as interested in whats happening.

The Yes! chants made the Rock's promo even better aswell. Keep Bryan doing what he does! YES! YES! YES!

All this yes and absolutely no! The Yes era has begun!

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    I'm assuming it was something I missed, but what do the "Yes" chants have to do with DB? I know people were chanting yes for him and he also mentioned yes later, but where did it start and what does it have to do with?

On a side note anyone feel like his disrespect towards AJ is WWE's attempt to make the fans not like him (even though they know the fans love him) in the same way they try to force the fans to love Cena (even though they know we hate him)?

Actually that is what it is, They want people to not like him because of his ways with AJ, but the thing is that they have it all messed up.

Sometimes he is nice and you see the kind of support you would expect towards her and then he tweaks it to crap.

Quote Originally Posted by benchch View Post
    That was a decent promo. I'm really happy about the fact that the crowd are showing their opinions. Florida crowds always do for WWE tho. But that was another level. I'd say even beating attitude era. But i'm not hopeful the next raw will be a 10th as interested in whats happening.

The Yes! chants made the Rock's promo even better aswell. Keep Bryan doing what he does! YES! YES! YES!
    i did never see that coming from florida i mean if they produce such a shitty rapper as Flo Rida but i'm glad they chant that loud db deserves it.
    Damn I need a better catchphrase

Now the superstars will be owned by the what and the yes chant

THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT HE DOES

I think it's a great replacement to "WHAT." When Cena asked if he should lash out at the WWE Universe, he heard the "YES" chants. The fans want that heel Cena back. Hell, Cena even joine din the "YES." He said it over a dozen times. Fans didn't boo him during that moment.

"yes!" "what?" "yes!" "what?" "yes!" "really?" "yes!" "really?!"

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

Super Dave

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Triple H: Current WWE Intercontinental Champion
    Undertaker: 30th Entrant at the Royal Rumble

Dave "The Gunner" Steele: ICW and EWA Superstar
    Adrian "El Chulo" Guerrero: EWA Superstar