YES! Yes! Yes!

Quote Originally Posted by justinjackson1983 View Post
    The yes yes yes era maybe?
    Presented to you by Daniel Bryan. YES!
    ONE more match!

Quote Originally Posted by Troy McLure View Post
    Could this be the New Attitude Era?
    There it is!

"what era are we in?!" "what time is it?!" "what colour of pants am I wearing?!" "what tooth is my favourite?!" "what size of lid on jars/bottles is the best?! "what type of soap tastes most like the product that it's meant to smell like?!"

Science be praised.

No, it's not the new "Attitude Era." It's the current era. Stop trying to bring back something that wasn't that great to begin with.

Nostalgia is a helluva drug.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

It it just me or does anyone else feel that it is somewhat pathetic and a slap in the current WWE roster, that they have to bring in stars of the past? Not only just bring them back, but to have them actually win, or get over the top stars of today?

I was just thinking of that this morning.

Don't get me wrong I love seeing Brock, Rock and Y2J back. It just looks to me that the current roster has just been bitch slapped by management, because they can't step it up.

Blog Entries
    It's moving on from the PG era, that's for sure. Maybe it's a bit more Golden Era-esque with a few more gimmicks coming in (Something they have needed for a while).

It's neither here nor there, but I'd say it's an Improvement.

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.

Its called the Lesnar Era Part 2 of course!

The yes yes yes era or the wwe aren't creatin new stars so push legends to make up for their mistakes era

yes yes yes

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    It it just me or does anyone else feel that it is somewhat pathetic and a slap in the current WWE roster, that they have to bring in stars of the past? Not only just bring them back, but to have them actually win, or get over the top stars of today?

I was just thinking of that this morning.

Don't get me wrong I love seeing Brock, Rock and Y2J back. It just looks to me that the current roster has just been bitch slapped by management, because they can't step it up.
    The problem is they focused mainly on Cena and Batista back then and they forgot about making new heels

Edge had to retire, Batista left, the legends are too old to compete on a weekly basis, now the E' has Cena Orton and Punk as their top starts and a bunch of youngs with great potential but that haven't done their breakthrought

I don't think about this as a new "attitude era", the attitude era was EPIC but the new era is being awesome too, I think this era will be as epic as the other eras of WWE even the PG era

THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT HE DOES