Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Some people were expecting a better match from them since Bryan as an amazing technician and Sheamus is good in the ring too, I was pissed off too for the way the match went but now that del Rio is back for the title I'm happy again

THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT HE DOES

He was being booed because Bryan got screwed, and Sheamus is starting to get boring
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)

Former HWA Writer

Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

DB needs to remain a heel. Turn him into a tweener. DB and AJ remind me of an awesome new version of Macho Man and Elizabeth. KEEP HIM HEEL!

Quote Originally Posted by Murphdogg4 View Post
    In the modern era Vince can't tell the crowds who is face or who is heel anymore. I personally like Sheamus but they took his edge off when they made him face.
    Actually that is what every company goes for or at least what they expect.

Sheamus face run was going pretty well because he was not getting over exposed, he was slowly winning his rankings and actually he was cheered a lot even after he won the Rumble, but he has been watered down to squashes and attacks on heels just for the Hell of it a little before the EC, which might have caused for him to get stale, but until a couple of weeks ago People was really behind him.

Daniel Bryan on the other hand was having an excellent Heel run, people were crapping all over him, even if his style was great, he plays his part flawlessly, so good that really at some point you want to boo the guy.

But from what happened it all backfired and all hard work from both sides was wasted or at least it seems like it.

Quote Originally Posted by captsalmon View Post
    DB needs to remain a heel. Turn him into a tweener. DB and AJ remind me of an awesome new version of Macho Man and Elizabeth. KEEP HIM HEEL!
    I second that, he is great on that role.