Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Likely/Possible choices WWE could maybe go for: Rhodes, Miz, Swagger, Bryan, Jericho, Punk, Ziggler; hell even Edge with his new look could perform as one hell of a Marine given his association to the WWE i.e. Bending the Rules or whatever that movie is called.

Chosen for their looks, media exposure and overall lack of actually being in a WWE film (except Edge) haha but seriously those might be the ''best'' Superstars who could pull off a believable Marine-ish look that Cena and DiBiase pulled off themselves.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Likely/Possible choices WWE could maybe go for: Rhodes, Miz, Swagger, Bryan, Jericho, Punk, Ziggler; hell even Edge with his new look could perform as one hell of a Marine given his association to the WWE i.e. Bending the Rules or whatever that movie is called.

Chosen for their looks, media exposure and overall lack of actually being in a WWE film (except Edge) haha but seriously those might be the ''best'' Superstars who could pull off a believable Marine-ish look that Cena and DiBiase pulled off themselves.
    I hear the Undertaker is going to have a some time on his hands.........

But on a serious note, the first two films were bad (ok so I've only seen the first one, but I can't imagine DiBiase's acting being any better than Johnny C). So it really doesn't matter who is cast for the third. Riley is probably the most suitable based on looks, build, age etc..

Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    I hear the Undertaker is going to have a some time on his hands.........

But on a serious note, the first two films were bad (ok so I've only seen the first one, but I can't imagine DiBiase's acting being any better than Johnny C). So it really doesn't matter who is cast for the third. Riley is probably the most suitable based on looks, build, age etc..
    Would people really buy-rent a DVD with Riley in it? I hardly think so; At least the guys I mentioned have had some exposure in the WWE and are liked by one fan base or another that I think they would actually buy-rent a WWE movie with one of them.

Riley had a window to shine after he turned on Miz and nothing.....now he's jobbing his ass off and ''occasionally'' winning on Superstars, something that doesn't exactly scream WWE film star in the making even if he has the look, age and whatnot.

Miz and Edge are to me the best media exposure they can get but the others could play a Marine decently.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Quote Originally Posted by evilgenius780 View Post
    Good on you for pretending 12 people will buy the film. This sums it up, the best choice would be to not subject us to a third one.
    Never underestimate mouth-breathers and they're predilection for scooping handfuls of this tripe out of WalMart bargain bins. I mean, if no one were buying, they wouldn't still be making 'em.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Still hoping they recast him as one of the villains.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Never underestimate mouth-breathers and they're predilection for scooping handfuls of this tripe out of WalMart bargain bins. I mean, if no one were buying, they wouldn't still be making 'em.
    I say these thinks to mask the fact that I will probably end up seeing it.
    I'm the Miz...and I'm.........................moderate

Its pretty awesome this good for Kennedy(Anderson) as Ape said he must have a massive smirk on his face right now.

They say on the front page that either Kofi Kingston or JTG will take Ortons place????

If they are just going for a random person wouldnt Edge or Trips be a better bet then either of these two.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CM_SUXX_NOT View Post
    He was cast in a movie role ffs. American forces complain loads don't they? Correct me if I'm wrong but I've based that on this and Finlay's disgraceful firing. Chill the fuck out!
    I agree, and I say that being a former military man myself (medically discharged for a shattered knee in 2005)
    Bottom line here, it's another direct-to-dvd "movie" Why does it matter?

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    What does that have to do with anything?

On topic, I think Cody Rhodes would be a good cast in the movie.
    finlay was fired because the National Guard complained about him approving The Miz interrupting the "Star Spangled Banner"

off topic question I have had for a while for my UK buddies, what is the UK equivalent to "The Star Spangled Banner"? is it "God Save The Queen"? also is it sung at all sporting events and does everyone have to stand up and hold their hand over their heart or something? I mean, (and not trying to start a flame war here, seriously) I never understood why the national anthem gets soo much reverence, sometimes even more reverence than the flag the song is about.

On topic. Randy would have made a fairly entertaining marine, with Bodom in the hopes that they use the heat and cast him as the villain
    perhaps for the lead they can get Brock :P

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.