Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Loved it X10

Great stuff man!
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    I see. I can see what you mean about the content in the video but I just enjoyed for what it was a message, Simply a message neither good nor bad about what goes on all around the world and again I thought it went very well with the song.

You're quite welcome Sau aka The Living Legend Siaki . I honestly hope one day Alexander vs Siaki may be as grand as Siaki vs Shuriken haha still got a long way to go though, one day it will happen maybe...... < One can dream right?

May your career launch well in the music world. I believe if anyone can do it, you can. Good luck.
    I really appreciate it brotha, #Salute

Quote Originally Posted by Leggo View Post
    Quality track Sammy! Lovin it china!

Im gonna have to DL a few I think.

Hope all is good bruv. Will pm you later.
    LEGGO!!!! Bruv, wait till we release the V3 music video in a couple months, you might recognize a shirt on there *hint hint*... But thank you for always supporting bruv.. A true friend indeed, and even though im on here for short sporadic periods, believe that im happy to be back on here with you guys!!

Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    Loved it X10

Great stuff man!
    K-Jammin, my brotha!! Long time no see or read lolol.. Thank you for checkin it out bruv!! Its definitely appreciated.. Definitely one of the best characters in the JBW!!

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    This one is more based on the situation of the world, a lot of events from news headlines and such.. Hope yall enjoy!!

Great fucking video my dude. I think I liked it more than any of your other videos.

REST IN PEACE
    Trayvon Martin

ROTT IN PISS
    George Zimmerman

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    Great fucking video my dude. I think I liked it more than any of your other videos.

REST IN PEACE
    Trayvon Martin

ROTT IN PISS
    George Zimmerman
    Thats because NVB is a true revolutionary!! #SALUTE to homie that has been down from the start..

Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    I really appreciate it brotha, #Salute

LEGGO!!!! Bruv, wait till we release the V3 music video in a couple months, you might recognize a shirt on there *hint hint*... But thank you for always supporting bruv.. A true friend indeed, and even though im on here for short sporadic periods, believe that im happy to be back on here with you guys!!

K-Jammin, my brotha!! Long time no see or read lolol.. Thank you for checkin it out bruv!! Its definitely appreciated.. Definitely one of the best characters in the JBW!!
    Tell me about it mate, been too fucking long! I appreciate the kind words bruv.
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Great stuff man looks like you got a music video of your'e own! I will make sure I will share,like, and subscribe bro
    A star in the making