Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Once again im back with another one of my music videos lol

This one is more based on the situation of the world, a lot of events from news headlines and such.. Hope yall enjoy!!

Really good video man.

#REAL!

That was amazing. I'm already a big fan of yours.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Really good video man.
    Thank you for always supporting SG!! Its great to know ive made some real friends on a site where all you really get is text, avatars, and opinions.. And that goes out to all my friends that ive made on here!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    That was amazing. I'm already a big fan of yours.
    Thats wassup TDA!! Im glad this video got your attention.. I even feel honored that you responded.. Thank you..

Awesome video again man! I'm trying to pimp your work out to as many friends as possible!

Did the message on the wall say: ''Give a man enough rope and he will hang himself''? I couldnt read it very well.

The song was awesome, really went well with the video. Nice job Sau
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Tartarus View Post
    Awesome video again man! I'm trying to pimp your work out to as many friends as possible!
    Thanks brotha, believe me, the more views, the more it helps with the cause.. I really appreciate you giving it the time, and even more so for spreading the word out..

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Did the message on the wall say: ''Give a man enough rope and he will hang himself''? I couldnt read it very well.

The song was awesome, really went well with the video. Nice job Sau
    The grafitti says "Give a Wall Street Man Enough Rope And He Will Hang Himself".. And Im glad the message is being taken kindly.. I know ive read some negative stuff about some of the topics we put in the video (not from the video, but the topics itself) on other threads.. So I was lightweight worried people would be more negative towards the message we were sending.. Not that it isn't positive, but culturally some people see the glass as half empty (if you get my drift).. But thank you again brotha, S/O to the creator of Jason Alexander..

I'll watch it later, I'm on my phone now
    ‚Äč

Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    The grafitti says "Give a Wall Street Man Enough Rope And He Will Hang Himself".. And Im glad the message is being taken kindly.. I know ive read some negative stuff about some of the topics we put in the video (not from the video, but the topics itself) on other threads.. So I was lightweight worried people would be more negative towards the message we were sending.. Not that it isn't positive, but culturally some people see the glass as half empty (if you get my drift).. But thank you again brotha, S/O to the creator of Jason Alexander..
    I see. I can see what you mean about the content in the video but I just enjoyed for what it was a message, Simply a message neither good nor bad about what goes on all around the world and again I thought it went very well with the song.

You're quite welcome Sau aka The Living Legend Siaki . I honestly hope one day Alexander vs Siaki may be as grand as Siaki vs Shuriken haha still got a long way to go though, one day it will happen maybe...... < One can dream right?

May your career launch well in the music world. I believe if anyone can do it, you can. Good luck.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Quality track Sammy! Lovin it china!

Im gonna have to DL a few I think.

Hope all is good bruv. Will pm you later.

LEGGOD!