Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LMPunker View Post
    i think they only booed sheamus because they didnt agree with him winning that fast next week when they are out of miami they will cheer him again on topic i beilive raw is from washington d.c next week (think i saw that somewhere)which is daniel bryans home state so that will be interesting
    Hes from Washington state... Not DC...

SOmehow, I think because of how things happened at WM, we are going to see huge support for DB in the coming weeks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Haruko Haruhara View Post
    Hes from Washington state... Not DC...
    Still, it's his home state, Washington isn't that big of a state, so there will be plenty of D-Bryan fans there next week. He'll still get cheered next week, you'll see.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Still, it's his home state, Washington isn't that big of a state, so there will be plenty of D-Bryan fans there next week. He'll still get cheered next week, you'll see.
    Washington State is a huge state. Washington DC is in Maryland and Virginia.. Complete opposite side of where Washington state is... State is west coast above oregon. DC is east cost.

Blog Entries
    Washington State is a huge state. Washington DC is in Maryland and Virginia.. Complete opposite side of where Washington state is... State is west coast above oregon. DC is east cost.
    Sorry, my bad. I mixed up Washington DC with the state of Washington lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Sorry, my bad. I mixed up Washington DC with the state of Washington lol!
    Not a problem, if you look at a map you will get a good LOL out of it

Blog Entries
    Not a problem, if you look at a map you will get a good LOL out of it
    Yeah I went to check after, and realized my mistake lol! Pretty much opposite sides of the country haha!

Still, I hope that Bryan continues to gather more support from people because of the way his Mania match turned out.
    In a way, I think that 18 second match was a bit disrespectful for both Bryan and Sheamus. I mean Bryan's worked hard to get over as a great heel champ and get to Wrestlemania only to be beaten in 18 seconds, and Sheamus likewise has busted his ass to get over as a face, convince WWE management to have him win the Royal Rumble, thus getting to Wrestlemaania, only for his Wrestlemania moment to last next to no time at all.

I thought the show was just that awesome that the entire crowd was having an unison Orgasm.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Vince can make millions off of a simple YES! shirt.
    I'm sure Vince will make millions off of a YES! shirt

I hope YES! is not confused with What? by the crowd or Vince. What? has its place as I'm sure YES! will find its place. It would be great if YES! continues because it was good to see all of those YES! signs and hearing the crowd chant YES! but then when Sheamus Kicked Daniel Bryan's head off my immediate reaction was What!?!?

Hopefully Bryan will stay a heel and Yes! will be more like WOOOOOO not to be confused with woo woo woo... wow that makes me not like the Zack Ryder in the ring all that much more. WOOOOOO as in the four horsemen, as in the nature boy WOOOOOO Ric Flair!

Is the "YES!" chant the new "What!?" chant? I can see this leading to huge things for my boy DBryan!
    Maybe not to the same degree but he is what Stone Cold did in the 90s with WHAT?! To now the 00s with YES!!