Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Daniel Bryan is amazing but the new SCSA:

THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT HE DOES

I was so excited to hear the crowd being so supportive of DB with the chants of his name and 'YES!' chants. But I think this won't be the new what chant. This may have been a one off. If people continue chanting for him like they did on RAW in future shows then sure, maybe it could. But seeing as this was 'Mania weekend and people were pissed he got screwed I wouldn't count on this momentum being there at every show DB is part of.

There will never be a "new" Stone Cold or a new [name your superstar here]

Daniel Bryan is Daniel Bryan.

Blog Entries
    They should just have him saying yes over and over on his theme music and have yes t shirts and then he'll be completely over YES YES YES YES YES YES

Quote Originally Posted by Formica View Post
    I was so excited to hear the crowd being so supportive of DB with the chants of his name and 'YES!' chants. But I think this won't be the new what chant. This may have been a one off. If people continue chanting for him like they did on RAW in future shows then sure, maybe it could. But seeing as this was 'Mania weekend and people were pissed he got screwed I wouldn't count on this momentum being there at every show DB is part of.
    No SCSA by any means, but he did deserve a better deal then he got at Mania, I think the live crowd tonight really helped him out going foward.
    I'm the Miz...and I'm.........................moderate

Quote Originally Posted by evilgenius780 View Post
    No SCSA by any means, but he did deserve a better deal then he got at Mania, I think the live crowd tonight really helped him out going foward.
    Oh of course he did. I completely agree. But all I was saying is he had the momentum from the fans because of how pissed they were that he was screwed at Wrestlemania. But in the coming weeks you might find some crowds that aren't as loud or excited and so I just find it hard to think we will here 'YES!' chants as much and as loud as we did this past RAW.

I will admit I was not a huge DB fan. I was glad Sheamus won, but also felt we were cheated out of what could have been a good match. I would have liked the match to go bit longer.

When Sheamus came down on Raw I was a bit surprised about him being booed, BUT now I am interested in seeing where DB goes from here, and if he does get this reaction from here on in. Also it will be interesting to see if Sheamus keeps getting a reaction like he did tonight.

i think they only booed sheamus because they didnt agree with him winning that fast next week when they are out of miami they will cheer him again on topic i beilive raw is from washington d.c next week (think i saw that somewhere)which is daniel bryans home state so that will be interesting

Quote Originally Posted by LMPunker View Post
    i think they only booed sheamus because they didnt agree with him winning that fast next week when they are out of miami they will cheer him again on topic i beilive raw is from washington d.c next week (think i saw that somewhere)which is daniel bryans home state so that will be interesting
    And Bautista's!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    There will never be a "new" Stone Cold or a new [name your superstar here]

Daniel Bryan is Daniel Bryan.
    Well said. I feel the same way about when everyone compares John Morrison to HBK. John Morrison is John Morrison, there has only ever been and ever will be one HBK.

But on topic, if/when DB turns face, this "YES!" chant will be a big part of it. I't's funny, when he was a face, he just wasn't quite getting the massive pops he was looking for, but now that he's turned heel, he's found that thing that will be able to get him super over as a face. Ironic much?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!