Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I think I will probably lose interst if I have to wait all the way til next mania.. They always do shit like this, they get you excited, only to drop the fuckin ball, it brings me back to Punks worked shoot, and Kane's return. I thought this was a GREAT RAW.. Some weird things here and there, but it was a great show overall; I just REALLY hope this isn't the WM main event. My other concern is that they should really be careful with these moves.. Things like this bring in the cash, but don't really help your young guys; all these guys should be called in, and paid well to put the young guys over, and the Punk/Jericho FEUD is a good example of that.

Lesnar's return is beyond awesome, but let us not let that overshadow a complete package of excellence that was Raw. Tonight's show, was a materpiece from beginning to end. Tensai, okay, a little hush in the crowd there. And is it just me or did it look like A-ry's chest was caved in. Little scary, but I think it's just the way his upper body is sculped along with positioning. All I know is when tubby went a flyin, and landed right on Riley's poor ass I thought, YEP, that hurt!

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Don't forget Ziggler's great sell to Clay.

Also I marked out like crazy for Lesner, but wonder what his schedule is. The said on the site more than Taker but less than Goldberg and that is a pretty big range. I really don't want him holding down younger talent.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Don't forget Ziggler's great sell to Clay.

Also I marked out like crazy for Lesner, but wonder what his schedule is. The said on the site more than Taker but less than Goldberg and that is a pretty big range. I really don't want him holding down younger talent.
    Im guessing it will be a little bit more then the Rock's, I can't see him holding down any of the younger talent either as i think he will be involved with most of the bigger guys right away. Would love to see Lesnar in a match with Ziggler though.. the way Ziggler sells he would make Brock look like he never left!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    I could see Lesnar vs The Rock for the WWE title next year, but not with Punk as the spec ref. No way
    This. If there was a Lesnar vs Rock for the WWE title Punk would not be needed as a special ref. He'd be far better utilized in a match against someone else instead of taking to being a guest referee.

Now that he's back I would like to see him against Taker, neither the rock or lesnar need the WWE title

THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT HE DOES

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Im guessing it will be a little bit more then the Rock's, I can't see him holding down any of the younger talent either as i think he will be involved with most of the bigger guys right away. Would love to see Lesnar in a match with Ziggler though.. the way Ziggler sells he would make Brock look like he never left!
    You know what would be a funny caption for your sig THK? Instead of Here Comes The Pain, if it were, I Hate Leprachauns. Haha

My father and I were like this

THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT HE DOES

Blog Entries
    Post in the right place please and the title was a giveaway too, which is why I changed it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Expendable View Post
    Now that he's back I would like to see him against Taker, neither the rock or lesnar need the WWE title
    Agreed....but you know the way WWE works......Brock will have a title of some kind around his waist by Summerslam
    ~~Silence and Violence~~
    My two favorite things