Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

* Raw Spoiler!!*

I just had a thought. Other than the strong possibility of the whole Batista/Lesnar interests from the WWE being a bad april fools joke from them to us, lets look at the real possibility of Lesnar returning. Tonight they are having a ten man tag match with people from Mania. What if during the match, Lesnar makes a shocking return, demolishing everyone, to make a huge statement of his return.

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    I just had a thought. Other than the strong possibility of the whole Batista/Lesnar interests from the WWE being a bad april fools joke from them to us, lets look at the real possibility of Lesnar returning. Tonight they are having a ten man tag match with people from Mania. What if during the match, Lesnar makes a shocking return, demolishing everyone, to make a huge statement of his return.
    Would be epic.

I think it's more likely Lord Tensai redebuts and does that.

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    IF it's true, he could make an appearence tonight. Rumours abound that a WM main match will be announced tonight?!

Yes......yes........yes..........yes!!!!!!!!!
    NOW HIT MY MUSIC

Did anyone catch John Laurinaitus' hint about Brock Lesnar in CM Punks very near future?

CM Punk will have to face a "Natural Disaster".....what other possibility could he mean EXCEPT Brock Lesnar's F5 finisher

Certainly not the Texas Tornado or Earthquake They are both dead, and as far as Typhoon.....who knows his whereabouts these days.

Brock Lesnar vs CM Punk for the WWE championship with Lesnar winning and holding it until WM next year where the Rock vs Lesnar takes place

So there you have it the main event for WM 29

The Rock vs Brock Lesnar for the WWE championship with CM Punk as special referee.
    ~~Silence and Violence~~
    My two favorite things

* Raw Spoiler!!*

So Brock freaking Lesnar is back!!!!
    I thought Raw tonight was awesome and to top if off with a returning Brock giving Cena the F5 was amazing!

where do you think/hope they will go from here?.
    Did you expect him too return tonight?.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Title kinda spoiled it.

When the crowd is chanting we want Lesnar you can bet a lot of people know.

Blog Entries
    in my opinion I kinda hope the rock attacks brock lesnar and that either set up Rock vs Brock or Rock vs Brock vs Cena oh and yeah I knew Brock would come back sometime this week