Hybrid View

Blog Entries

* Raw Spoiler!!*

I just had a thought. Other than the strong possibility of the whole Batista/Lesnar interests from the WWE being a bad april fools joke from them to us, lets look at the real possibility of Lesnar returning. Tonight they are having a ten man tag match with people from Mania. What if during the match, Lesnar makes a shocking return, demolishing everyone, to make a huge statement of his return.

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    I just had a thought. Other than the strong possibility of the whole Batista/Lesnar interests from the WWE being a bad april fools joke from them to us, lets look at the real possibility of Lesnar returning. Tonight they are having a ten man tag match with people from Mania. What if during the match, Lesnar makes a shocking return, demolishing everyone, to make a huge statement of his return.
    Would be epic.

I think it's more likely Lord Tensai redebuts and does that.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

IF it's true, he could make an appearence tonight. Rumours abound that a WM main match will be announced tonight?!

Yes......yes........yes..........yes!!!!!!!!!
    NOW HIT MY MUSIC

Did anyone catch John Laurinaitus' hint about Brock Lesnar in CM Punks very near future?

CM Punk will have to face a "Natural Disaster".....what other possibility could he mean EXCEPT Brock Lesnar's F5 finisher

Certainly not the Texas Tornado or Earthquake They are both dead, and as far as Typhoon.....who knows his whereabouts these days.

Brock Lesnar vs CM Punk for the WWE championship with Lesnar winning and holding it until WM next year where the Rock vs Lesnar takes place

So there you have it the main event for WM 29

The Rock vs Brock Lesnar for the WWE championship with CM Punk as special referee.
    ~~Silence and Violence~~
    My two favorite things

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoogeyMan View Post
    Did anyone catch John Laurinaitus' hint about Brock Lesnar in CM Punks very near future?

CM Punk will have to face a "Natural Disaster".....what other possibility could he mean EXCEPT Brock Lesnar's F5 finisher

Certainly not the Texas Tornado or Earthquake They are both dead, and as far as Typhoon.....who knows his whereabouts these days.

Brock Lesnar vs CM Punk for the WWE championship with Lesnar winning and holding it until WM next year where the Rock vs Lesnar takes place

The Rock vs Brock Lesnar for the WWE championship with CM Punk as special referee.
    I was totally with you for the first two sentences, but then your idea turned into something.... about as awesome as the SHOCKMASTER!!! Are you KIDDING ME?!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoogeyMan View Post

I could see Lesnar vs The Rock for the WWE title next year, but not with Punk as the spec ref. No way

I could see Lesnar vs The Rock for the WWE title next year, but not with Punk as the spec ref. No way
    This. If there was a Lesnar vs Rock for the WWE title Punk would not be needed as a special ref. He'd be far better utilized in a match against someone else instead of taking to being a guest referee.

Now that he's back I would like to see him against Taker, neither the rock or lesnar need the WWE title

THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT HE DOES